The hotel overall was great, and comfortable they allowed a very early check-in 3am and still only charged us for 1 day that was awesome, however since we were only in town literally for 1 night my family and I shared a room (7 total in all) (as we went to visit a sick relative and just needed somewhere to sleep for a couple of hours before getting back on the road. Once there we asked for extra towels (to take showers of course) and was told that, they could not service the room or provide extra towels on our check-in day that we had to wait until the next day! That was awful customer service but all in all we ended up getting the extra towels but it was a headache in doing so! But much thanks to the wonderful breakfast that is included. We enjoyed the breakfast at the hotel 10 times more than the breakfast that we had at Waffle House.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn, Stone Mountain, is easily the nation's greatest hotel value with the complimentary Hot Breakfast Buffet, free local phone calls, Outdoor Swimming Pool, iron and ironing board in each room along with hair dryers, and coffee makers, and wireless internet access. A good night's rest isn't all you get when you choose a Hampton Inn. We're so sure you'll love our hospitality, value and services, or your night's stay is free with 100% Satisfaction Guarantee Program. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn Atlanta/Stone Mountain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Atlanta/Stone Mountain Hotel Stone Mountain
- Hampton Inn Stone Mountain
- Stone Mountain Hampton Inn