“Friendly Staff and Clean Rooms”

Hampton Inn Atlanta/Stone Mountain
Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Stone Mountain
Reviewed January 10, 2013

From the time we walked through the front door until the time we left the hotel, 3 days later, the hotel staff couldn't have been more helpful and pleasant. We were always greeted with a smile and an eagerness to be of assistance. The rooms were clean and the beds comfortable. The breakfast was a typical Hampton Inn breakfast and the friendly staff made the breakfast experience even better.

Don't believe you could find any nicer place, especially for the price. Highly recommended by our family of four.

Room Tip: Ask for a room opposite the city bus yard.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
keithbrooks, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta/Stone Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2013

Dear RockHound1,

Thank you for your comments on your recent stay with us! It is always great to know that the staff was pleasant and willing to assist you! Please allow us to be your preferred hotel on your next visit to Stone Mountain.

Reviewed December 18, 2012

I recently stayed at this property for a business trip. The staff went above and beyond to make my stay a pleasurable one. They were able to accomodate my last minute room change as well as offer a helping hand in selecting items for breakfast the next morning. Every time I entered or exited the building I was acknowledged- a friendly smile and a "How are you today" go a long way in my book. The internet connection was quick and reliable. Keep up the great work Hampton Inn- Stone Mountain!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
keithbrooks, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta/Stone Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2012

Dear Kristin I,

It was our pleasure to serve you during your visit to Stone Mountain! Thank you very much for your comments. I am so pleased that our staff took great care of you. We hope to be your number one choice for lodging needs here in Stone Mountain! Thanks again!

Reviewed December 13, 2012

This property is an extremely clean, well-kept hotel. Breakfast was awesome with so much to offer from omelets to waffles; cereals, oatmeal, juices and more.

It is a beautiful property with a lovely fireplace in the lobby that makes for a cozy atmosphere set for visiting with friends around the community table. Rooms were perfect as you would expect with a Hampton Inn.

A very friendly, courteous staff who greeted us as we walked in the front door.

Room Tip: Rooms convenient to ice machines

Dear MaryJ,

Thank you for staying with us here at the Hampton Inn Stone Mountain! Also, thank you for your comments regarding your stay! We are very pleased that you had a great experience with us. We look forward to serving you on your next trip to Stone Mountain!

Reviewed December 13, 2012

Absolutely no complaints about this place, it was great from start to finish. The check-in staff couldn't have been more friendly and efficient. I was assigned to a King Room on the 4th floor and it was spotless. The pillows and duvet on the bed were so comfy, wonderful restful night. The breakfast in the morning was great! I would stay here again in a heartbeat and highly recommend it to anyone looking for a great place to stay.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
keithbrooks, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta/Stone Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2012

Dear MCNCW,

I appreciated your comments in regards to your recent visit to our hotel. I am very pleased you enjoy our hotel! We look forward to seeing you again next time.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights and truly was able to get a great nights rest. The beds where comfortable and the rooms were clean. I enjoyed the breakfast and lobby area to relax. I would definitely stay at this hotel again!

Dear Kimberly P,

Thank you for the your comments about your recent stay here at the Hampton Inn Stone Mountain. I am glad to know that you enjoyed our amenities and had a restful couple of nights. Please come back and see us on your next visit to Stone Mountain.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

This hotel I was on a business trip. When I arrived at the location, everything looked positive, the parking lot was clean, when I walked into the hotel, the front desk and staff greeting me with a warm welcome, and they were all very nice. The room was super clean, I couldn't find anything wrong in the room, and it was super clean, big and comfy. I had the best sleep that I haven't had in a long time sleeping in the beds. when I woke up and ate there breakfast it was superb, one of the best breakfasts that I have ever had at a hotel. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone, it really stood out to me and I'm sure whoever stays here will have the same experience. also there is a stars and strips bowling next door so if you have kids they will love the bowling and the large game room

Room Tip: Stay here, its the best in the area for any kind of trip.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
keithbrooks, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta/Stone Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2012

Dear Travelingsoldier87,

Thank you very much for your recent comments about our hotel. I am delighted to know you enjoyed your stay and were able to get great rest! We would love the opportunity to service you again in the near future!

Reviewed December 12, 2012

This was my first visit to the Stone Mountain area. I was in town for a meeting and was not familiar with the area, but felt right at home here! The rooms were wonderful and the high speed internet was at lightning speed. The hotel has everything you could ever want for breakfast. However, what impressed me the most was the customer service. The Front Desk Staff was very friendly and able to provide detailed directions to restaurants and shopping nearby. I was surprised by the Stars and Stripes Bowling Center next door -- it was HUGE and great place to hang out. Next time I will have to bring my family!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
keithbrooks, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta/Stone Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2012

Dear Brian K,

Thank you for your comments in regards to your recent visit to the Hampton Inn Stone Mountain. I am very happy to know you enjoyed interaction with the front desk staff and that you found them engaging and cheerful! Also, you mention the internet speed. We have recently completed an entire upgrade to increase signal and bandwidth in wired and wireless forms. We hope that you return soon to Stone Mountain!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Stone Mountain
Stone Mountain Manor
#3 of 11 in Stone Mountain
Hampton Inn Atlanta - Northlake
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Northlake

Been to Hampton Inn Atlanta/Stone Mountain? Share your experiences!