“WONDERFUL”

Hampton Inn Atlanta/Stone Mountain
Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Stone Mountain
Reviewed August 14, 2012

I stayed here while I was travelling. My fiance and I found it to be exactly what we expected. The staff is very friendly and available for whatever your needs may be. It was a wonderful stay and I truly recommend this location for people that are travelling, and happen to come this way.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Atlanta/Stone Mountain

Reviewed August 13, 2012

The staff was efficient, friendly and accomodating from check-in to check-out. The hotel was located next to "Stars and Strikes" that had bowling, arcade games and laser tag. My family and I had a great stay while we enjoyed the Atlanta area with extended family and friends.

Room Tip: Visit Stars and Strikes!
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 30, 2012

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed July 21, 2012

We rented 2 Queen rooms. Very pleased with the cleanliness, check in and breakfast. One elevator was not working for 2 of our three days so the other one took a little longer than it should have, but that wasn't a big deal. They had popcorn and cookies in the lobby each afternoon. Breakfast was good and they had a different hot item each day. It was only crowded for breakfast on Saturday morning, which is typical. They kept the breakfast area well stocked and clean. Some reviews I read before I booked said the hotel was beside a bowling alley and didn't look like much. I was pleasantly surprised. Yes, it was next to a bowling alley, but the parking lot was large and nothing looked run down. We all had a good time and after my recent experiences with Hampton Inn, I am pretty sure it will be our new "go to" hotel on our future trips. One of our rooms had a mini fridge and a microwave but the other one did not. I'm not sure why the difference as both rooms were the same price/type. Only issue I had was there was a sewage smell every so often in the bathroom drains and also our sink had been cracked and "puttied" over, but overall, things were great. 10 minute drive to Stone Mountain and about 30 minutes into Atlanta.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 9, 2012

I was impressed with the Friendly staff, treated like they had known you for years. The room was nice. We had a king and was expecting a mini fridge but there wasn't one. the room was nice and clean and comfortable bed. Breakfast was a nice surprise also. I would stay there again. It was very close to stone mountain.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 3, 2012

The hotel was very clean. I came with family on a graduation and the front desk agent was very hospitable. He was kind to everyone in our group and gave us directions everywhere we needed. Dinner reccomendations and engaged us in conversation. He impressed us all and made us all feel welcome and cared for. The housekeeping always cleaned out room thoroughly and I was so impressed by how clean and airy everything was. This hotel has a great staff and every Hilton property should take its example.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 8, 2012

The hotel was nice and clean. The rooms were spacious. The staff was incredible. Ready with directions and suggestions. Provided a list of establishments that offer discounts at the show of a room key.
While the facilities are probably typical Hampton Inn, the staff is far above typical.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Days Inn Atlanta Stone Mountain
Days Inn Atlanta Stone Mountain
#8 of 11 in Stone Mountain
Hampton Inn Atlanta - Northlake

Been to Hampton Inn Atlanta/Stone Mountain? Share your experiences!