“Consistant and well seasoned”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Big Joy Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #46 of 145 Restaurants in Stone Mountain
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed April 2, 2013

I've lived in the area for years and when I want Chinese I go to Big Joy. The people are friendly and the food is good. Nothing really outstanding about the menu. Chinese food seems to be chinese food wherever you go. I pick up "take out" on my way home from work pretty often and one order will last me 2 days. I do wish they would get a website so I could order online but I can live with it. I'm always happy to encourage non-chain restaurants and am happy to give Big Joy 2 thumbs up.

2  Thank JoAnn H

Reviewed December 12, 2012

They make the coffee fresh just for me, great employees, most have worked there since they opened. The buffet has great selection, cool gifts for sell at counter too.

1  Thank D Fitchett F
Reviewed October 20, 2012

Literally, Big Joy makes deliveries. Not on Mondays, and not before 4:00. They don't have a website, I wish they would get one. They have become friendlier on the phone. The food is okay, nothing great, but they deliver the food to your door. Sometimes you want delivery and not necessarily pizza. for that reason, their number is in my cell phone. And.. I wish they would include the hot mustard and more of it. Sometimes, I forget to ask, and then we don't get it.
They always come when they say they will come. So, thanks, Big Joy

1  Thank merrytime
Reviewed July 28, 2012

I live close to Big Joy, and it was my neighbor who told me about it. Don't know if I should thank her or not because now I'm hooked! It's great and I eat there several times a month. And their Sunday buffet is terrific ~ lots of delicious selections and a super value. Check it out ~ you'll be glad you did!

2  Thank grandmanls