“enjoyed”

Quality Inn - Stone Mountain
Ranked #10 of 11 Hotels in Stone Mountain
Reviewed December 1, 2013

I was here for a weekend to see my mother in law and it was nice. very quiet, safe, and the staff was excellent. can't complain at all. if I needed anything I just called. so thanks breast western for my stay recently.

• Stayed: November 2013
Manager_BestWestern, Manager at Quality Inn - Stone Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2013

Unclematt13,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review based on your experience here at Best Western Stone Mountain. We strive for 100% guest satisfaction , glad that you had a wonderful weekend and we hope to see you in future travels.

Regards,

Reviewed November 27, 2013

My family and I had to check in when work was being done at my house. Nice location. Breakfast was my favorite. We loved the make your own waffles, they were amazing, danish heated up were also very good. Front desk staff, Sheila, was very helpful and friendly. Room was the standard two queens, clean, nice, smelled very fresh, pillows were clean and plump. I would recommend to friends and family and we would stay again.

Room Tip: I like the rooms on the top floor.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Manager_BestWestern, Manager at Quality Inn - Stone Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2013

Jerseynative,

Thank you for taking your time to review and give us feedback regarding your recent stay. We are pleased that you enjoyed the stay as well as the making your own waffle and the Danishes. I will notify Sheila on the job well done. Providing our guest with a warm welcome with a smile is our priority we hope to see you again in future travels. Thank You once again and hope you and your family had a wonderful thanksgiving !!!

Regards,

Reviewed November 26, 2013

This is an old motel, and shouldn't have been given a 4 of 5 rating for 2013, the bed was hard, and there were bed bugs! When we told the manager and showed him the bugs he said the room had been sprayed 2 days ago. You don't kill bed bugs in 2 days!!!!! This room should not have been rented, will never stay there again, and will tell about bad experience, if this the way Best Western teaches their managers won't stay in Best Western again!

Room Tip: Bed bugs! Do not stay here.
3  Thank Joanne M

Joanne M,

In regards to the incident above this room was immediately taken off our line of available occupancy in our system. The room was inspected by a high team of professionals and management was notified when the room was available to rent out again once all suitable needs were taken care of. As a precaution to the safety of our team members a staff evaluation was conducted. I would like to say from Best Western we apologize for the inconvenience and discomfort you had to experience at your stay here at the Best Western. Our guests, past, future and present, should not be alarmed as this has been taken care of. Please note at anytime a guest is not pleased for any reason during their stay becomes a major concern for all staffs at the Best Western Hotels, as guest satisfaction, comfort, and there needs met while staying here are our top priorities.

Again, my team and I apologies and hope this does not discourage you from staying at another Best Western Hotel.

Respectfully,

Reviewed November 4, 2013

I highly recommend this hotel! It is close to Stone Mountain and easy commute to get there. The rooms are very clean, up to date and staff is friendly. The free wifi and continential breakfast was yummy and fresh!!! It is a great value. Only complaint? HARD beds....

Disneyfan66,

Here at the Best Western Stone Mountain my staff and I would like to thank you for taking your time to review your experience. We strive to provide 100% customer satisfaction to our guest. We are pleased that you have enjoyed your stay while enjoying Stone Mountain and we hope to see you again in your future travels.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

Have stayed at this hotel 2 other times; Beds need to be replaced but overall OK/ I always request rm closest to office; Was told all booked was put 19 rms away from office/ tv remote was worn out/no replacements/piped leaked during night/carpet wet/was told I could then move to a ROOM BY THE OFFICE but had to move my things myself/ tv remote in new room was ALSO broken/2lights out over vanity were out.Stayed my 3 nights but not a good experience.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Manager_BestWestern, Manager at Quality Inn - Stone Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2013

PatBush1 thank you for taking your time to review your experience here at the Best Western Stone Mountain. I do apologize that your experience was not a pleasant stay due to some issues regarding the remote control as well as other problems regarding your stay. We have taken every appropriate step to make sure that the problems does not happen in the near future. We hope to see you again in the near future

Reviewed October 28, 2013

We needed to be near Stone Mountain Park. Best Western Met that and gave us a clean room , having a frig in the room was important for this trip and the one in our room was spacious and worked well. Over all a good stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Patricia G here at the Best Western Stone Mountain we value our customers comments and feedback during there stay and we would like to thank you for giving us feedback and glad that you have enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you in the near future.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

Very helpful staff. Everything clean and comfortable. In the room, I found a used coffee ground packet left in the coffee maker. In the room, the channel selector didn't work on the TV remote. The kitchen was crowded for breakfast (the hotel was booked to capacity). The kitchen could have used another microwave in addition to the one they had.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family