“Time to Upgrade” 3 of 5 bubbles

65 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 127 helpful votes
“Time to Upgrade”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2014

I have been to the Lasershow several times over the years. My first time was probably in the early 1980's? The first time I saw it, I looked in amazement questioning if entertainment could get any better? I have now seen it in the 1980's, 1990's, 2000's, and 2010's. Sadly, I cannot sit in the same amazement I used to. With the massive advancement of technology, it seems that the Lasershow Spectacular has not kept up with the times. Several of the songs and scenes they have in their show now were there 25 years ago. The lasers or at least the programming of what is shot up on the mountain needs to be upgraded.

I truly believe the sound system needs a serious upgrade. I sat in the back of the lawn. People were not that loud and it was very difficult to hear the music. This should not be the case.

Also, I was amazed how early people just started placing chairs on the lawn to reserve their space. Note, bring a chair or a blanket and just put it out when you get to the park, even if this is 10:00 in the morning.

One saving grace during my visit - the special 4th of July fireworks. They were very nice and probably better than the ones I witnessed in downtown ATL at Olympic Park the night before However, as far at the Lasershow is concerned....IT IS TIME TO UPGRADE.

1 Thank TNDisneynut

Byron, GA
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Lasers are great”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2014

The laser show is worth the time and effort. Forego terrace seating tickets. Take a chair, blanket or sit on the lawn. Every place is as good as the next for this feature. Take your food and drink. Pay a $10 parking fee and the show is free.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank jwarren02
Cincinnati, Ohio
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Dazzling lights”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2014

We liked everything about the laser show. We got the dinner terrace tickets. That came with unlimited buffet and drinks. The food was awesome and the servers were fantastic.

2 Thank EdDillinger
Elizabeth City, North Carolina
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Timeless”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

I saw the laser show 30 years ago when I was 13. This trip I took my 8 and 13 year old. The show is still amazing! They have added more technology while retaining the historic feel. My kids were amazed at every aspect of the show. Even the music is clear and crisp.

Easley, South Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Stone Mountain LaserShow”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2014

My family enjoyed the laser show SO MUCH! Very entertaining and a great experience for the entire family.