“Late Family Dinner”

Waterside Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Description: Indulge in a stylish Stone Mountain restaurant offering delicious buffets in a casually elegant setting, creating a unique experience for guests and colleagues. Breakfast $16.95, Lunch $18.95, Dinner $24.95 (Friday Seafood Buffet - $29.95).
Reviewed July 5, 2018 via mobile

My parents, sister, and I ate a late dinner here after arriving at Stone Mountain. We ate from the A la Carte menu. The hamburgers, fries, homemade potato chips, turkey club, and Cobb salad were wonderful. It was a little pricey, but you got plenty of food for the price. We asked about the buffet price. It was $26.00 a person, but the buffet looked wonderful. They had a good selection of entrees and decadent desserts. The salad bar was loaded with options.

Reviewed July 5, 2018

I was a little leery about eating at the Waterside because of other reviews I have read. However, my husband want to give it a try for breakfast. The food was cold and not very tasty. The ham and cheese omelet was not that tasty. The french toast was good but not warm. Would not eat there anymore.

Kathy H, Manager at Waterside Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2018

Dear Charmain D,

Thank you for your feedback and I am sorry to hear about your dining experience. We have addressed your concerns with our Chef so that we can make sure these challenges do not repeat. Thank you again and we hope you will give us another chance as your experience is not our standard.

Reviewed June 14, 2018

Very nice restaurant in a beautiful property. We ordered fried green tomatoes, soup and grilled cheese and huge salad. All the food was served promptly by our Bosnian waitress who was awesome! Discovered that she was from Tuzla where I had served during Bosnian conflict in 1996.Was a fun meal in a beautiful restaurant. Prices were very reasonable.

Reviewed June 10, 2018 via mobile

We chose to sit at the bar which was fun. It is a low bar. My husband had a great hamburger. I had a small salmon salad which was great the best part was the dessert. It was the s’more cake and the best ever. The bartender gave us lots of local talk. Nice late lunch.

Reviewed June 3, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here three nights for a conference and ate here each night. The menu had a good selection from salads to full meals. They had buffet specials some nights. Cherry waited on me two nights and was so friendly and accommodating. She made me feel so welcome!! The food is good and reasonably priced for a resort. I would highly recommend. Oh and the view was beautiful!