“Best biscuits!”

Add it.
Hardee's
Ranked #90 of 154 Restaurants in Stone Mountain
Reviewed April 10, 2017

Their biscuits & sausage gravy are so tasty, as are the breakfast biscuits with egg, bacon & cheese. Be sure to try the pork chop biscuit when available--that's a flavor sensation not to be missed!!

Reviewed October 2, 2015

I have visited this restaurant on several occasions and have gotten the orders mixed up and they seemed confused as to how to fix them. They charger me to put a spoon of gravy on a steak when I actually asked for a bowl of gravy. On another viisit, the charged a lot to add items on to a sandwich. They overcharged me both times.

Reviewed September 23, 2015

Food is good - it's Hardee's food, you know what to expect
Poor attention to drink station
Diet Sodas are frequently out of syrup and no urgency to refill

Reviewed November 14, 2014

We ate at the Hardees in Stone Mtn, GA, in Nov 2014. The restaurant was very clean, and service was quick. Food was typical Hardees breakfast, but the biscuits were larger than what I'm accustomed to locally. They were good-tasting, but not the same as well.

My only complaint was the amount of noise from the front-line crew. We were seated almost to the opposite end and heard every word that was being shouted. Busy restaurant generates alot of noise I guess, but I prefer a more muted volume during the early morning hours.

Reviewed October 23, 2014 via mobile

Stopped by here after getting into town late....stopped by here quick meal ...ordered 2 orders of fries.....ask for ketchup and salt...got no napkins..no salt...and no ketchup....food was ok ...but threw fries away since we didnt have ketchup...we were the only car in the drive thru....