“We love it!”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Georgia
“We love it!”
Reviewed May 2, 2008

I enjoyed my first meal at Metro Cafe Diner 2 weeks ago & have been back several times since. The service is absolutely unbeatable. Everyone from the servers to the cashier to the owners are friendly & bend over backwards to make your dining experience wonderful.

I was quite impressed with the menu selection...there's something for everyone! The generous portions of food were delicious but the Butterfinger cake was just divine!

I will definitely dine there again!

1 Thank ga_gal_sn

Atlanta, Georgia
“I love the place!”
Reviewed March 16, 2008

I know of all of the problems that the diner had back in 2004/2005 or so, but this is probably one of the nicest restaurants in the area and the food is fantastic! I have eaten quite a few items on the menu, both Greek and American, and I have never had a complaint-the portions are large, the prices reasonable, the restaurant is very clean, and the staff simply wonderful! They are open 24 hours!! I travel a great deal but the Diner is always on my 'to do' list when I come back home! Check them out, you will be more than pleasantly suprised!

1 Thank vonneyone
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“yummy”
Reviewed December 18, 2007

yummy

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Baton Rouge
“Our fav place to eat at Stone Mountain”
Reviewed August 19, 2007

Visited there July 22 and 23, 2007. We couldn't get enough of the great little place to eat while we were there on a 3 day trip!

Food was wonderful and the service the best we experienced anywhere in Atlanta. The servings were so generous that we had take out boxes all three times we dined there.

The owner there was very gracious and helped us with directions as well and being sure our meal and everything about our visits were satisfactory.

We were able to walk there from the Holiday Inn Express and it's open 24 hours! After a particularly skimpy meal at a fondue restaurant we were so happy to see that they were open at 1:30 am so we could actually get cooked food for our money! *g*

I'm sorry to see a former diner gave this great little place a bad review. It's all new inside now and the owners are new and they also have a second location somewhere in Atlanta. These guys know the food service industry and how to treat customers to have them coming back.

If you go do go, try the 5 layer Coca Cola cake, and the hamburgers and steaks sandwiches and salads are mind blowing! Even at 2 am. *g*

If we are even passing through Atlanta from now on we will do whatever detour it takes to get to the Metro Cafe Diner for a meal!

Enjoy!

The Cutrers from Baton Rouge

3 Thank Iammarcie
Stone Mtn, Ga
“new management”
Reviewed November 18, 2006

I live near this Diner and yes it definately had some serious problems in the past. During mid 2005 they gutted the place and redid it completely. Its a much nicer place to eat than it was . I recomend trying it if our in the area. Take 78 east to exit 9 at the light turn left. Diner is on the right after going under 78

2 Thank Ga_red_rider