“The prime rib was really great!”
Review of Metro Cafe Diner

Metro Cafe Diner
Cuisines: Diner, Greek
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 19, 2012

I love the prime rib...it's a really big piece and supa tender. Leftovers for lunch...yay. I eat here on a regular basis, the lemon pepper wings and french fries are fantastic. The garden salad is really fresh and crispy.

Reviewed September 9, 2012

Made a visit to stone mt and worked up an appetite. Found this place through trip advisor and gave it a shot. Great casual service. Comfortable ,casual seating. Great menu. Greeksalad, cheesesteak, gyro dinner, greek scrabble all great. Serving sizes generous. Great value.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

We love Metro Cafe Diner. Dave makes the best bloody mary's! My boys love the deserts and especially the portions of food. If I ask my family where they want to go for dinner ~ the response is always "Metro Cafe!" The prices are excellent. We have always had great service. We visit this restaurant at least once a month and sometimes more.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

Huge variety of food. The dessert counter is awesome and freshly made. Some Greek foods as well as other varieties. Good prices and wonderful atmosphere.

Reviewed August 28, 2012

After a tiring day at Stone Mountain Park, we were hungry at 11:30pm and didn't feel like fast food. We knew our hotel offered a 10% discount for this restaurant and it was very close (just across the street, visible from the hotel door) so we decided to try it. It was reminiscent of one of our other favorite places, The Marietta Diner, so we were hopeful. We were seated at once and our server was very pleasant. Sweet tea was delicious, and the menu was full of choices. Prices were what you would expect for a diner, about $7-12 per entree. My BF got a sampler platter, with chicken tenders, wings, poppers and mozzarella stix, and I got a cheeseburger and fries. The sampler was OK, he said, the tenders being the best and the wings being the worst. He said the wings were not very meaty and the hot sauce was awful but the tenders were not greasy and the batter was good. My burger was a good-sized patty, not overdone (I usually get medium rare, but the menu says they cook all beef to medium well) and juicy. Fries were the seasoned kind and not very plentiful, but OK. We were still a bit hungry so we decided to split a dessert, opting for the "Chocolate Suicide" slice of cake. If the size of the slice was a normal portion, sharing is a MUST. This slice is HUGE, served on an oval platter with whipped cream on either side on a bed of fudge sauce. Price was very reasonable for the portion ($7.95) and we had to take half of it home! Our bill was just under $30.00, and the discount helped. Service was fast and we were done and out in an hour. This place is open 24/7 and offers Greek food as well as American fare. We will keep this in mind for our next trip to this area. :-)