“Mother's Day 2005”

Continental Park Cafe
Good for: Families with children, Scenic view
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed May 10, 2005

The Day Before Mother's Day 2005, I spent with my three daughters aged 10 and 8-1/2, 1.3 years old. In addition, some girls and their mothers from our Girl Scout Troop joined us for our traditional Mother-Daughter Tea (this year it was a dinner).

This was the cutest little place. All of us have passed by this restaurant a million zillion times and never thought to STOP. Thankfully we were running behind or I never would have checked this place out.

We got all dressed up in our spring dresses and hats and went to have dinner. The atmosphere was shabby chic at its cutest. The girls loved it; it was almost like being in a foreign village.

The food was EXCELLENT. One item on the menu is chicken fingers and fruit. We were like Fruit?? But when the plate came (because all the girls ordered chicken fingers (I was thinking we coud've went to Wendy's for Chix fingers) It had chicken fingers and the most beautiful display of fruit. There were fresh mangoes, strawberries, pineapple, watermelon, honeydew melon.

I ordered chicken marsala with a Spinach and Strawberry Salad. Again I was thinking Spinach and Strawberries?? But a again I was Oh-So PLEASANTLY suprised. It was delicious!!!

Others ordered a Chicken Gyro. It got rave reviews. Another ordered a Steak Fajita (the steak was sooooooooo tender) Yes, we were tasting each others food.

After we were finished we went out on the balcony to have ice cream sundaes and Oreo Cheesecake. Amen is all I have to say. Because the cheesecake was to die for. Do Ya Hear Me.

This restaurant is 5-minutes from my house I will most definitely be a regular and recommend this GEM to many.

I give the Continental Park Cafe 2 thumbs and 2 Big Toes Up