“Awesome Pizza!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Stone Mountain Pizza Cafe

Stone Mountain Pizza Cafe
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Tuscaloosa, Alabama
“Awesome Pizza!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

This was the best pizza that I have put in my mouth in a long while. The kids cleaned their plates. Well worth the money.

Stone Mountain, Georgia
“Pizza, wings and a Greek salad, all very good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

I was there last week and they have awesome slices of of pizza the lemon pepper wings are very good. I also had a Greek salad that was pretty good. I have never had a bad meal here and service a good

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
“Delicious!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

We tried the pretzel rolls, a salad for 2 and a 16" pizza - little did I realize this amount of food could feed a family for several meals! It was yummy for dinner and for leftovers, though. The service was quick and friendly!

Snellville, Georgia
“never disappointed”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2014

I am from Ohio. pizza is my favorite food. Immediately when I got here I searched and I searched for the perfect pizza. I believe this was the 8 or 9th place that I tried....... And when I say I was in heaven, that's an understatement....... in fact I am on my way now.........

• Visited February 2014
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
“delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2014

I have been going to pizza cafe for years! Even when they were the small little restaurant in the shopping center. It is such a great find and a town favorite! The pizza is delicious as well as the rest of the menu! It is very laid back and casual and the prices are perfect! Great for a lunch place or dinner out with family and friends. I normally get one of the specialty slices and a salad. There is always great fast service and a delicious meal!

• Visited November 2013