“Good Food”

Stone Mountain Pizza Cafe
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Fast and friendly service and all at a decent price! My son had the calzone and it was too much for him to finish. He is a big eater!

Reviewed August 23, 2012

The food was typical amusement park food. The prices were comapred to Disney! We didn't have much choice as to food options at the time so it was acceptiable for our mid day snack.

Reviewed July 18, 2012 via mobile

I wanted a local place that wasn't a chain so I decided to give pizza cafe a try. The food was good, nothing really stood out or wow'ed me. The pizza was good, if you like pizza give this local joint a try.

Reviewed July 13, 2012

While visiting Stone Mountain, GA, we ate dinner here on a Friday night. We were seated right away. The pizza dough was fresh, we had the combo- excellent. The medium salad for 2 was delicious and was big enough for our family of 5. If it were up to me, I would eat here again tomorrow!

Reviewed July 10, 2012

This is the closest thing to NY pizza by the slice that you can get in Atlanta. The pizza is fantastic and the service is friendly. The wings are good but not great. The pretzels are fantastic.