“Almost excellent”

Dining options: Reservations
Northboro, MA
“Almost excellent”
Reviewed June 23, 2014

Our dinner party was seated quickly on a busy night. Drinks (pretty small for the price) came along pretty quickly. Main disappointment was that they had run out of a lot items...prime rib, etc. you would expect a place like this to have aplenty. This said, the food we did get was very good...my ribeye almost perfect. One quibble is the terrible signage pointing to the restaurant. You really have to be a local to find it on the first pass on a busy road. The sign we followed put us into a parking lot behind a fast food place.

Port Richey
“pleasant”
Reviewed June 22, 2014

This Outback is a very nice place to dine. It was very clean and the staff was very pleasant. Our waitress went out of her way.

Snellville, Georgia
“Teenee Weenie Steaks”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Outback is not a legit steak joint, at least this location isn't anyway. From the start, we were placed in a booth that smelled like a damp and musty basement. I ordered the sirloin/shrimp combo and received a steak about the size of my big toe with a nice big chunk of blubbery fat on it along with a whopping 4 shrimp - they were shrimps in name and size. They were even greedy with the side veggies as it looked like a portion suited for a gastric bypass patient.

The Alice springs chicken my wife had tasted like Alice's slipper - No taste!

It was Fathers Day and the Manager was handing out $6 off coupons for a future visit; I giggled on the inside. My daughter flipped it sideways and shoved it straight into a bowl of ketchup. That's my girl!

Bottom line: Walmart quality steaks, shrimp, and chicken, with a side of unpleasant odors will keep me from coming back to the Outback.

• Visited June 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
“Filet. Yum yum”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

My husband and I shared a filet. We are not big eaters so it was the perfect amount. It was close to Stone Mountain so we were able to pop right in after a photo shoot.. Service was great. Waiter friendly and attentive. Steak cooked just as we asked.
Con: n/a

Visited June 2014
“Good food and pretty reasonable prices.”
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

Great steak, loaded baked potato, salad and Bloomin Onion! Nice atmosphere and friendly wait staff. Sometimes a long wait time, but you can call ahead and they will put you on their wait list and tell you about how long it will be so you don't have to be there for the entire wait time.

• Visited April 2014