“Out of Things”

Add it.
Wendy's
Ranked #74 of 153 Restaurants in Stone Mountain
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I stopped in to pick up snacks for my family staying at a nearby hotel. The service was very slow. They didn’t have fries ready. In spite of not being busy, it took them forever to put on fries (why wait 5 to 10 minutes). They were apparently out of ketchup, and many drinks. Odd for a Wendy’s.

I don’t have plans to go back.

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for a meal after visiting Stone Mountain Park. Fast friendly service was followed by great food. The seating area was extremely clean and very nice. Best Wendy's I've eaten at in a long time.

Reviewed March 13, 2017

For Sunday lunch, the service was slow. The staff was courteous. The restrooms were not clean. The chili was average but it was better at other Wendy's.

Reviewed February 16, 2017 via mobile

One of the worst stops I ever made!
It was only 7:30 pm on a Thursday night & already this chain was out of baked potatoes and no vanilla frostees. Employees working that night looked like they could care less. Had only 1 person ahead of me and the wait for food was brutal.
Service in the fast food business is key & this place needs an overhaul. Dave would flip over in his grave if he saw how this store was operated. There are other options out there in the area. I would advise you to avoid this place like the plague. I have eaten here before many times but I have not seen it this bad ever.

Reviewed January 18, 2017

We grabbed dinner through the drive thru at this Wendy's one night of our trip and could not have been happier. The service was fast and very friendly and the food was great!