“Always A-1 service!”

Add it.
The HoneyBaked Ham Company
Ranked #31 of 153 Restaurants in Stone Mountain
Reviewed July 26, 2016

You can rest assure you'll receive great service, even during the holiday rush! Staff is always friendly and food always fresh.

Reviewed April 2, 2016

One can never go wrong with Honey Baked Ham and this place shows you why. The staff is super nice, professional and knowledgeable about the products. Stop in or call to order a fresh, delicious Honey Baked ham or stop by for lunch. They make great deli sandwiches and even have sides to go with them.

Reviewed March 17, 2016

I don't know why I cannot give Honey Bakes 5 stars. ;-( But, the last few times the ham has had a lot of fat and no "Honey Baked" on the ham or in the package I took out. If the ham is cooked with the honey topping I should get it in what I buy to take home.
When I asked for it to be included I am told "there is none" Bummer.

Reviewed December 4, 2015

This is where I get my ham for all holiday the taste is something to talk about their customers is great

Reviewed September 1, 2015

this was a very clean and friendly restaurant items were fresh and tasted great restrooms were extremely clean there was self seating but help is offered by staff if needed