“FRIES AND DESERT SUCKS”
Review of Colossus Pizza

Colossus Pizza
Cuisines: Greek, Italian, Pizza
Reviewed January 3, 2014

Fries were 2 different colors desert was burnt on the bottom. Called to complain cook then stated he knew that the fries would turn out that way because he forgot to turn on the deep fryer yet he still gave out the fries knowing this lol I mean really lol. Desert was black on the bottom burnt someone needs to learn how to cook. Although the cook tried to make it up to us we refused to go back there again, The manager was way to giddy on the phone. 2nd time we had problems with food the sandwiches get smaller and the prices get higher buyer beware and double check the food. Gyro was good I will give them that but I EXPECT EVERYTHING TO BE PERFECT

Reviewed December 27, 2013

The food was delicious. The restaurant was full of locals which is always a good sign. We really enjoyed it!

Reviewed December 3, 2013

We first ate here in 2006 and it continues to be one of our favorite restaurants in the world. Greek, Italian, Fish & Chips or Chicken Fingers, it's all wonderful. The Gyro is the best I've had in years. A+

1  Thank RoughWaterMarine
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Pizza, lasagne, gyros, greek salad, whatever you order, I can promise you will not be disappointed. The restaurant does not have the best decor. Looks like it has been there for years, but this is a sign that it has never needed a change ~ always good! It's great for the whole family. Service is at it's best. This is a local favorite.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

Yum... if you like greek food, this is the place to go in the area! So great! I love their gyros! I have always been a lover of gyros and so glad their is a greek restaurant to close to the hotel! =)