“Great Chinese Food”

Imperial Chinese Garden
Ranked #14 of 145 Restaurants in Stone Mountain
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant has been in Lilburn for 34 years, which says a lot. It is clean and fast and good. Tip: remember to ask for "no MSG", it is just extra salt and doesn't improve the taste in my opinion.

2  Thank Ringocat

Reviewed July 29, 2013

I am not a lover of Chinese food but I must say this is absolutely the best I have ever had. I especially like the sweet and sour chicken.

2  Thank steve b
Reviewed March 13, 2013

We have been visiting this family owned restaurant for over 20 years. One of the owners is always on the premises making sure everything is top notch. The soups are full of shrimp and vegetables and are always hot. We haven't tried anything that is not delicious. Our favorite entree is Moo Shoo Pork. Don't try to empty your water glass, the servers are stopping by to top off your glass when you drink just a little! Just re-decorated, but children love the fountain in the middle of the restaurant, so bring some pennies for them to make a wish.

1  Thank Reba100