“After Christmas Visit”

Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Stone Mountain
Albertville, Alabama, United States
“After Christmas Visit”
Reviewed December 31, 2011

We had reservations for ourselves, our son and his wife and our 3 grandchildren. The rooms were excellent, neat and very clean. Breakfast was great. The staff was exceptional. The kids really enjoyed the pool. We found nothing wrong with anything. They think of everything including luggage racks to carry your luggage to the room, and towelettes to remove makeup. Excellent place to stay. I highly recommend it. The Hartfords

Room Tip: We were on the 3rd floor, but believe any room would be great.
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
Country_Inn_St_Mtn, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, responded to this review, January 2, 2012
Dear Guest,
Thank you for staying with us during the holidays! I’m glad to hear that you and your family enjoyed the pool and the breakfast. I personally think that we have the best breakfast in town so it’s great to hear that you enjoyed it. Hopefully you’ll be back in the summer to enjoy Stone Mountain Park. Let us know and it will be our pleasure to host your stay again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (88)
  • Polish first
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed December 28, 2011

The staff was very friendly. The breakfast was fresh and well stocked. Rooms were clean. The location was excellent to stone mountain. I would highly recommendthis hotel.

• Stayed December 2011
Country_Inn_St_Mtn, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, responded to this review, December 30, 2011
Dear Guest,
I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed you stay with us and thank you so much for your recommendation! Hope you enjoyed Snow Mountain @ the park as well. Maybe we will see you again next year when you come to Atlanta during the summer? We look forward to seeing you again!
Bonita Springs, Florida
Reviewed December 22, 2011

After many times staying at the Stone Mountain Country Inn and Suites, through the years we have seen so many great improvements and wondered how the next visit could be any better. We found out at our last visit. The staff, Kareem and Vivian, found out we had just celebrated our 50th wedding anniversary and treated us like a royal king and queen. All the staff and Kataki go out of their way to make us feel special. We will stay no other place.

Room Tip: Ask for a view of Stone Mountain from your room.
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
Country_Inn_St_Mtn, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, responded to this review, December 23, 2011
Dear Guest,
Happy belated 50th Anniversary!! It is a pleasure to have you stay with us year after year!! I am so sorry that I missed seeing you this trip. I will have to catch up with you on your next stay with us so that you can share with me your secrets for staying happily married for 50 years! Wishing you happy holidays and a prosperous new year!
Hampton, Georgia
Reviewed December 20, 2011

This is by far the best Country Inn and Suites I have ever stayed in. The suite we stayed in was EXTREMELY clean! The staff were all very nice. My daughters loved the indoor pool area. And of course the breakfast was great!! We will be back next year for our Stone Mountain trip! Thanks!!!

Room Tip: The front of the hotel offers a great view of Stone Mountain!
Dear Guest,
It is wonderful to hear that we are one of the best Country Inn & Suites that you have stayed at! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to hosting you stay again next year! Have a happy holiday season and a wonderful new year!
Ninety Six, South Carolina
Reviewed December 19, 2011

The bed was great, everything was clean as a pin and the staff were so very nice! Close to restaurants, shopping, and of course Stone Mountain. The breakfast was very good and set up so you do not get the same breakfast for 4 days and then back on a rotation the 5th day, I was told by the front desk. I will be back everytime I travel within 50 miles of this location.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for staying with us and for posting a review of your stay. I am excited to hear that you loved our breakfast! We are very proud of the rotating breakfast menu and try to let everyone know not to expect the same thing twice for at least 4 days to avoid any confusion. It is great to hear that you enjoyed it. Hopefully, we will have new surprises in store for you on your next visit with us! 
Milan, Georgia
Reviewed December 4, 2011

We have stayed here several times and before we left our room to checkout, we found the sheet asking for our review. I never take time for this type of thing, but decided I would this time, because the motel is very nice and the staff is exceptional. They are helpful, cheerful and really put a lot of effort into making you comfortable--hard to do for us when we have traveled a long way and are really tired. Very nice, very clean.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
Country_Inn_St_Mtn, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, responded to this review, December 6, 2011
Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for posting a review of your stay with us. It's great to hear feebback about how we are doing. I am so pleased to hear that you have stayed with us sevreal times. I would love a chance to thank you in person on your next stay with us. I look forward to seeing you again soon!
Herts
Reviewed November 7, 2011

Having flown down from NY, we stayed one night here en route to Charleston, SC and although it was our first experience of this chain, we would certainly use them again. Room was good and places to eat nearby were fine. Pool room was excellent and breakfast more than adequate. Would certainly stay there again and would like to spend more time in the area.

Room Tip: Its a chain! I suspect all room sthe same.
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
Country_Inn_St_Mtn, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, responded to this review, December 1, 2011
Dear Guest,
I am pleased to hear that you tried our hotel for the 1st time and enjoyed staying with us. We would love to host you stay again on your next visit to Stone Mountain. Since, I work and live in this area, I am always pleased when guests want to come back and explore the area. I highly recommend coming back to experience the X-mass lights at Stone Mountain Park. It is a wonderful family event that I'm sure you'll enjoy!
Hope to see you soon!
Days Inn Atlanta Stone Mountain
Days Inn Atlanta Stone Mountain
#8 of 11 in Stone Mountain
La Quinta Inn & Suites Snellville - Stone Mountain

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson? Share your experiences!