My husband and I stayed at this resort this past weekend to attend a wedding. We only stayed the night of the reception and I went to check in before we went to the reception and the check in counter was swamped with only one person working, so this was a little inconvenient. We waited until about halfway through the reception to go back and check in and it took longer than normal and the employee at the check in mentioned something about overselling rooms....got me a little worried but she finally got us in. The ballroom the reception was held in was very nice- very elegant! We did not go to the pool but saw it from the lobby- looked nice enough. Our view was of the water but you could barely see it b/c of the trees. The room was nice and clean- they gave us a handicapped room so the shower was a little difficult to use (it was about a foot shorter) but after hearing her comment about overselling I let it go. The hotel is very nice but is definitely catered more towards families- one day we may bring the family back but probably wouldn't come here for a romanitc getaway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A luxury resort with conference center located in Stone Mountain Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Atlanta Evergreen Marriott Conference Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Evergreen Marriott Hotel Stone Mountain
- Evergreen Marriott Conference Hotel
- Marriott Stone Mountain
- Stone Mountain Marriott