The location of this hotel is terrific. Nestled right up to the mountain with a lake, lots of trees and nature, sitting on the back deck and taking it all in can be a very relaxing experience. But the hotel itself is relatively average. The place is clean, but the food is average. The staff is all very friendly and helpful, but the hotel just lacks a first class resort hotel atmosphere. My room and all the public areas were clean and the bed was comfortable, so I had no real issues at the hotel. I just expected more from such a large resort in such a great location. The fitness center was only slightly better than the average hotel with just a few pieces of cardio equipment and a selection of dumbbells. Again, I expected more from a resort caliber hotel. I have no problems recommending the hotel, especially due to the great location and the fact that everything was clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Atlanta Evergreen Marriott Conference Resort is a luxury resort in Stone Mountain, Georgia with a conference center. We sit ideally in beautiful Stone Mountain Park, just 16 miles from downtown Atlanta. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Atlanta Evergreen Marriott Conference Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Evergreen Marriott Hotel Stone Mountain
- Evergreen Marriott Conference Hotel
- Marriott Stone Mountain
- Stone Mountain Marriott