We stay here annually and get a vacation package for Christmas, which is a great value for the price. It usually costs just a little more for a package than for a room by itself, so always look at the packages.
Considering just the hotel, it is a pretty standard Marriott property. Rooms are decent, though not as soundproof as newer facilities. There always seems to be just a tiny bit of painting or caulking needed, especially in the bath. And Marriott always seems to nickle and dime for charges, such as for the Internet. That said, the room views are typically great, the buffet is quite nice, and there are a lot of things to do at the park.
If you want to stay at St. Mountain, don't go to the Inn - always stay here at the Evergreen. It is much more modern, has more amenities and is better maintained.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A luxury resort with conference center located in Stone Mountain Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Orbitz, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Atlanta Evergreen Marriott Conference Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Evergreen Marriott Hotel Stone Mountain
- Evergreen Marriott Conference Hotel
- Marriott Stone Mountain
- Stone Mountain Marriott