Underwhelmed. Must pay $14.95 per day for Internet! No cell phone service! They charged $16.00 to our bill for two calls between connecting rooms! The management has not returned our call addressing this abuse. This is not our first stay, and we will probably try the newer Hampton Inn outside the park next time. The chairs in the rooms are firm & comfy, but the beds are hard and the pillows meager. The bathroom was small with a kindergarten commode. The balcony overlooking the lake is lovely, for the 5 minutes we looked out the window. We got two rooms for family and noise in the hallway kept some awake. They cannot cook for special diets. They paid no attention to fragrance-free requests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A luxury resort with conference center located in Stone Mountain Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Atlanta Evergreen Marriott Conference Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Evergreen Marriott Hotel Stone Mountain
- Evergreen Marriott Conference Hotel
- Marriott Stone Mountain
- Stone Mountain Marriott