Atlanta Evergreen Marriott Conference Resort
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Comfort Inn & Suites at Stone Mountain(Stone Mountain)(Great Value!)
$72
$92
Hampton Inn Atlanta/Stone Mountain(Stone Mountain)(Great Value!)
$119
$109
Hampton.com
$76
$129
$103
Stone Mountain Inn(Stone Mountain)
$119
$109
Hotels.com
  • Pool
$78
Stone Mountain Manor(Stone Mountain)
$159
$65
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,003 results
All reviewswaterside restaurantlake viewsports barstone mountain parkbeautiful resortindoor and outdoor poolscoffee shopbreakfast buffetshuttle servicehiking trailsomeletlaser showfamily vacationspring breakthe room was niceupon checkadjoining rooms
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Stayed with fiancé and 3 kids for 3 nights. Hotel has a very modern but woodsy feel. Buffett breakfast was excellent. Pool area was great and staff was always friendly and helpful. Room itself was very clean, had a nice view of lake and had fast and free wifi. Would definitely recommend.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Manny A
Reviewed June 25, 2013

My husband and I enjoyed our time at this Marriott so much. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Our room was overlooking the beautiful pool area. The grounds were very beautiful and clean. Our room was spotless and very large. The bed was so comfortable!! The breakfast was very good as was the waitress and cook that made me a delicious omelet every am. We really loved this place and would not hesitate to come back again!!!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Chrissy M
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Wow! What a wonderful hotel! The rooms are beautiful, newly refreshed and clean. The service is great. We called to have a room cleaned at 8:00 AM and they were very accommodating, and the housekeeping was cleaning at 8! The public areas are beautiful with a very woodsy feel. The pool is very nice, and there is amazing walking, jogging, and biking trails, with a free bike rental. There is also a free shuttle to the Crossroads area and the campground. The Waterside restaurant (all buffet) was arguably one of the best buffets I have ever been to! Everything is beautiful, run professionally, and sparking clean! This is a great example for ALL Marriott Hotels & Resorts! Extremely pleased!

Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Carter22
Reviewed June 23, 2013

My family stayed for one night on our way back home to Florida and we could have easily stayed a week! We always stayed at the campground before, but this was our first time at the Marriott. Lovely hotel and we look forward to coming back for a week to take part of all the new attractions since we moved 10 years ago. Rooms were nice, lobby was beautiful and the staff was very helpful at every turn. Had a small issue with our bill this morning from the bar last night, but I'm sure that will be resolved with a phone call tomorrow.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Stacey D
Reviewed June 18, 2013

I went to a seminar at this facility adn I must say it was the best I have ever been too. THE rooms were great adn teh view from my room was breath taking. We used the grilling facaility down by the lake and the conference rooms were perfect. I could not have asked for a better facility to attend my conference. I can't wait to go by someday!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business