My husband and I were going to Augusta and since it was Final Four weekend I had trouble finding a nice hotel in Atlanta. I started looking between Atlanta and Augusta and this place came up. The hotel is located in Stone Mountain state park which was really pretty. Hotel is on the lake. Rooms were very nice and updated. Pool wasn't as nice as I thought it would be. I had in mind poolside service and peace and quiet but this hotel is more kid friendly. The hotel/resort is great if you enjoy the lake and want an outdoorsy weekend. With that said, if I would have had my kids they would have really enjoyed it. The Marriott also operates a golf course around the park and lake which looked really nice. We never tried the onsite restaurant because they only have a buffet. There was also a grill next to the pool that smelled really good. Atlanta is only 20 minutes or so away so it's not too far of a drive to go in for a nice dinner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Atlanta Evergreen Marriott Conference Resort is a luxury resort in Stone Mountain, Georgia with a conference center. We sit ideally in beautiful Stone Mountain Park, just 16 miles from downtown Atlanta. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Atlanta Evergreen Marriott Conference Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Evergreen Marriott Hotel Stone Mountain
- Evergreen Marriott Conference Hotel
- Marriott Stone Mountain
- Stone Mountain Marriott