Atlanta Evergreen Marriott Conference Resort
Comfort Inn & Suites at Stone Mountain(Stone Mountain)(Great Value!)
$72
$92
Hampton Inn Atlanta/Stone Mountain(Stone Mountain)(Great Value!)
$109
Hampton.com
$76
$129
$103
Stone Mountain Inn(Stone Mountain)
$130
$109
  • Pool
$78
Travelocity
Stone Mountain Manor(Stone Mountain)
$159
$65
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
1,003 results
All reviewswaterside restaurantlake viewsports barstone mountain parkbeautiful resortindoor and outdoor poolscoffee shopbreakfast buffetshuttle servicehiking trailsomeletlaser showfamily vacationspring breakthe room was niceupon checkadjoining rooms
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 4, 2013 via mobile

We went there when they were doing Snow Mountain, which was really fun. The rooms were nice and clean. 2 beds, a desk and chair, a reading chair, and a view of the lake. The fact that there was an inside pool was phenomenal. The gym was a good size and the front desk staff were very nice. The food in the dining room was amazing. The service in the dining room was okay, but I wouldn't say it was great. Everything else was good. Not to far from the hotel is a place called the "Metro Diner", the service and the food was outstanding. I'd definitely recommend going to Stone Mountain.

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank Blake S
Reviewed April 3, 2013

I attended a business meeting at the conference resort and was very impressed with staff and hotel. Great location in Stone Mountain park, very nice view of lake and the big rock. The rooms were in very good condition and have a nice balcony looking at lake. Pool area looked great. Service at the restaruants was exceptional and the food was good too. There was at least 3 to 4 other conferences going on at the same time, but you could not tell. The lobby was new looking and looked fresh. I will return with family to visit Stone Mountain and go to the laser light show and stay at the Marriott. Very nice place , with a great staff.

Room Tip: room with view of lake
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank ernestokarina
Reviewed April 2, 2013

This hotel wins in every way. We had requested for late check in. For there at 1:00 am. The room was ready, service was excellent, location was great!!!!! The scenic location of this hotel is superb. The breakfast buffet is awesome. The price is adorable. What more could one want. I will def stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Revaih
Reviewed March 28, 2013

This hotel is in Stone Mountain Park. You have to pay a one time $10 park entrance fee before you get to the hotel. The hotel is set in beautiful grounds. My 8 year old was impressed by the hotel staff opening the door for us; it was a welcoming start to our stay. All hotel staff were very helpful and friendly. I asked for a room with a view and got one over looking the lake. It was very quiet and peaceful. The room was clean and a typical Marriot sized room. The breakfasts were amazing - so much choice of great quality food. I loved all the healthy options. The swimming pool was a highlight for my daughter, she especially enjoyed the hot tub. We went in January and were delighted to find the outdoor pool heated. I really can't complain about this hotel; it lived up to my expectations. There is also a lot for families to do in the park itself. We climbed stone mountain but run out of time to do any other activities.

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the lake.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Silvia196613
Silvia R, Director of Operations at Atlanta Evergreen Marriott Conference Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2013

Dear Silvia196613

We are so happy you enjoyed your time here at Evergreen! You are so right, there is a lot do here and it is a great place for families...
Please say thank you to your 8 year old for noticing the staff opening the doors, the bellmen and the front desk team work really hard at it.
We appreciate your comments regarding our breakfast buffet and the newly introduced healthy food options, Chef Andrew and team strive to provide a variety of items to please every taste and it sounds like we " hit it out of the park " with you!
We look forward to seeing you again soon! The summer is really around the corner and North Carolina is not that far!

regards,

Silvia

Reviewed March 28, 2013 via mobile

I'm very picky in my reviews. This hotel definitely would have been ranked at 5 stars had there not been one problem - our dirty, slightly dated bathroom. Other than stray hairs all over our towels and shower, the room is wonderful. The beds are beyond comfortable and I found myself looking through the Marriott catalog contemplating buying the linens and second guessing myself on my Tempurpedic mattress.

I came here for a girlfriend getaway and it was the perfect relaxation spot. Had I not forgotten my bikini, I would have jumped in the outdoor hot tub. The bar and sitting area are clean and classy. All workers I encountered were friendly, from doorman to the front desk to the barista. I fell in love with the decor around the hotel, particularly one mirrored dresser in the lobby of the fifth floor.

I'd suggest you stay in a room that does NOT have the adjoining guest room - the doors seem paper thin. I'd definitely recommend this hotel. You really feel like you're on a retreat.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Bdga2006

Dear Bdga2006

Thank you so much for your feedback on your recent stay. We are glad you enjoyed your getaway and thrilled you found our staff accommodating and our beautiful setting relaxing! Something about that lake just takes you there, right?
I have shared your comments with our team and apologize for the issues you encountered in your bathroom.
Once again, thank you for your preference and see you next time you are in the area, or in need of a little pampering!

Regards,