The Evergreen was the last stop of a 2-week fly drive around the musical South. We had experienced nothing but exceptional service from the 7 hotels we stayed in along the journey -and these were all 3 stars or less- so it was hugely disappointing to be greeted by thoroughly uninterested and unhelpful staff in this so-called 4-star resort. My expectations were too high.
The location is beautiful. The rooms are clean and spacious. Be warned to reach the hotel you must enter the park which opens between 6am and midnight and there is a charge of $10. The hotel provides free wifi in the lobby but very expensive if you want it in your room - disappointing when lower starred hotels provide high speed complimentary access.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A luxury resort with conference center located in Stone Mountain Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Atlanta Evergreen Marriott Conference Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Evergreen Marriott Hotel Stone Mountain
- Evergreen Marriott Conference Hotel
- Marriott Stone Mountain
- Stone Mountain Marriott