The family visited Stone Mountain Nov. 30 through Dec. 2. The Evergreen was very nice, particularly in the public areas. We had a nice view of the lake (every room has a balcony/veranda), and the staff were kind and helpful.
We scored a deal on Priceline, but I can honestly say that the published rates seem about right for this property. I also commend the staff at the Evergreen for not treating us differently since we had booked through Priceline. We have seen that at other properties.
On the negative side, the layout of the Stone Mountain park made it is a little difficult to get to/from the resort from town, but the management of the hotel have nothing to do with that. On-site dining was available, but we avoided it due to the extra expense. I can only imagine that the food would be good as well. Everything else seemed to be well done.
I would highly recommend the Evergreen to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A luxury resort with conference center located in Stone Mountain Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Marriott, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Atlanta Evergreen Marriott Conference Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Evergreen Marriott Hotel Stone Mountain
- Evergreen Marriott Conference Hotel
- Marriott Stone Mountain
- Stone Mountain Marriott