I attended a retreat here on Nov.9th-11th,2012. The resort is amazing. It's location in Stone Mountain Park is an area of seclusion, If you want a little Get A Way, this is the place to be.
I had a room with a lake view from my balcony (sweet) . The staff was very helpful and friendly.
For you Starbucks fan, there is a Starbucks in the lobby. The views from the hall ways over
looks the courtyards were you will see a large cheese game, whirlpool (that is heated) , pool and
a fire pit. The fire pit at night is lovely to look at , it adds a little touch of romance to the courtyard
at night. I enjoyed my nice comfortable bed. In the bathroom you will find Bath N Body Works
Aromatherapy Orange Ginger energizing items. :)
My meals at The Waterside restaurant was great.
Looking forward to my next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A luxury resort with conference center located in Stone Mountain Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Marriott, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Atlanta Evergreen Marriott Conference Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Evergreen Marriott Hotel Stone Mountain
- Evergreen Marriott Conference Hotel
- Marriott Stone Mountain
- Stone Mountain Marriott