This is one of the best Marriott's I have ever stayed at. My wife and I were there for a single night in late October; the hotel and grounds were absolutely beautiful. It is situated on the grounds of Stone Mountain State Park. We had a beautiful view of the lake from our 4th floor. The hotel is The leaves were changing color, which made it even more spectacular. There have heated outdoor and indoor pools, outdoor gas fire pits with chairs, and a huge, beautiful deck on the back. Staff were very helpful and friendly; there is free valet parking and I wasn't charged for WiFi because I have silver status (usually you must have at least Gold to get free WiFi). Only complaint is that the front desk was a little slow, it seemed like they needed more people. I will definitely stay there again if ever in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A luxury resort with conference center located in Stone Mountain Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Atlanta Evergreen Marriott Conference Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Evergreen Marriott Hotel Stone Mountain
- Evergreen Marriott Conference Hotel
- Marriott Stone Mountain
- Stone Mountain Marriott