I love Stone Mountain and whenever i visit from NY i must go. Staying at this hotel is a plus but the spa leaves a lot to be desired.
One thing i do hate about staying at hotel or visiting spa is that you pay for parking to enter Stone Mountain area. I feel if youre staying at hotel or going to The Commons, you should get free parking.
The massage was great but to me its not really a spa.
1) you walk from spa reception desk to the massage room (via outside)
2) the massage room was cold
3) there is no relaxation area
When youre done with the massage you get dressed and leave. No sauna or steam room to relax in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A luxury resort with conference center located in Stone Mountain Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Hotel.de, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Atlanta Evergreen Marriott Conference Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Evergreen Marriott Hotel Stone Mountain
- Evergreen Marriott Conference Hotel
- Marriott Stone Mountain
- Stone Mountain Marriott