“Excellent service ”
Review of Chick-Fil-A

Chick-Fil-A
Reviewed April 11, 2018 via mobile

Excellent service in a timely manner. Grate staff. The manager was excellent. From driving in to driving out was grate

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed March 7, 2018

I am a fan of Chick fil A. However this visit was disappointing. They were taking orders on tablets in the drive-thru line. I placed an order with 1 server. The another came and had to retake my order - she read it back and it was correct. When I got to the window, the order I was given was not correct. I then ordered the missing drink without a problem. But the tea was the weakest I have ever had. Very disappointing. And trying to drive around the building was not easy - the property was poorly designed. If I had been closer when I realized the drinks were so poor, I would have gone back.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed July 10, 2017

You can never go wrong with Chik-Fil-A! This location is always friendly and extemely efficient. They really seem to care for the customers! A+

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed February 7, 2017

I called an order in for my son's ex-classmates at an all boys school near the restaurant. The person on the phone was courteous and helpful. The order wasn't very large, just 2 platters and fries, but they got it right, and it was waiting for me when I arrived. The boys loved their surprise lunch.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed January 29, 2017

Clean, fast, polite service, I love Chick-Fil-A lemonade, grilled chicken and waffle fries. will go again one day

Date of visit: January 2017