My stepson was graduating high school in Ohio we live in Florida so we decided to go on a road trip. We researched the hotel in Ohio (which was great) and decided to wing it on the way up and back. Along I-75 there are free booklets that have hotel advertisements we grabbed one and stopped in Corbin, Kentucky (which we were lucky, it was great). On the way back the nightmare began! The first one in Richmond Kentucky was horrible. So next stop, Stockbridge Baymont. They claimed to be newly renovated and after the previous hotel I thought that would be the way to go...the internet was slow very slow, the room smelled, the bed was lumpy over all very outdated (pink sheets) . It was also no more than 50 degrees in the room. And to top off our very uncomfortable stay the breakfast was a joke! My lesson from this trip is...do my research!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on I-75 Exit-224 Stockbridge, GA, 20 min from Atlanta downtown, Georgia Aquarium, Planetarium, ATL Airport, historic districts, Atlanta Zoo, Coca-Cola Museum, CNN Center, GA Dome, World Congress Center and Atlanta Motor Speedway. 10 Minutes to Tanger factory outlet center, 30 min Six Flags and minutes away from GA National Golf Course and Eagles Landing Country Club and across street from Henry Medical Center & many restaurants nearby (Outback Steakhouse next door). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, Expedia, Choice Hotels, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baymont Inn And Suites Stockbridge/Atlanta South/Eagles Landing
- Baymont Inn & Suites Stockbridge/Atlanta South/Eagles Landing Hotel Stockbridge
- Baymont Inn Stockbridge
- Stockbridge Baymont Inn