“Very nice for the price”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #9 of 19 Hotels in Stockbridge
Reviewed January 5, 2014

Comfortable king size bed. Clean room. Average continental breakfast . Pet friendly. The sink could have been replaced. Nice looking pool, but we didn't use it. Friendly staff. Right next to an Outback steak house for dinner.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ruth P

Reviewed December 7, 2013

I feel that this hotel is a little over-rated in the previous reviews. The room was clean and decent, and the price was great. However, there was a slight odor that I believe was from the cleaners. There was a strong odor when I entered the front desk. As I was unloading my bags, I was approached by a woman who was begging for money.

The location was decent. There are several restaurants nearby, and Walmart is down the street. The continental breakfast was mediocre. I would personally try another hotel nearby.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank mathstud
Reviewed October 18, 2013

This hotel is very nice. Clean, comfortable and a great stopover.

There is a refrigerator, microwave, free wireless internet and complimentary coffee in the room.

There is a compimentary breakfast that was good. The staff was very friendly. There are several fast food restaurants in walking distance.

The location is right off of the interstate.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank daytonky
quality30281, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2013

Jessica
Guest Relations Manager
Quality Inn and Suites Stockbridge, GA
770-507-7911

Reviewed July 8, 2013

This is a nice facility. Everything was clean and comfortable. It is just outside of the hustle and bustle of the Atlanta Metro, but close enough to see a Braves game or do business.

I found it to be a good stay

Room Tip: Ask for a late checkout...they are accommodating
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TahoeLOC
Reviewed June 25, 2013

I have written reviews on this Quality Inn before. Nothing has changed. Clean rooms,great service and a good price. All the people who work here want to make your stay a good one. Golden Corral just yards away. Plenty of other places to eat and shop close by.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Thomas E
Reviewed February 23, 2013

My family and I stayed here last night. The front desk employee, Stacey Jones was very helpful with getting a resolution with Choice Rewards as this stay was supposed to be free as I was redeeming rewards points. Thanks Stacey!! The room was OK, though I would agree with the other recent review that the place needs updating. We were in room 106 and as we moved the chairs, the arms of both chairs separated from the base of the chairs. The bed spreads while clean look like they were made in the 1970's. The room was clean, but an update would raise my rating of the facility.

Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank Michael V
Reviewed February 22, 2013

Stayed at this motel for two nights during August 2012. Rooms were OK. The wifi worked very well. There are many restaurants within 15 minutes or less of motel. Close to major highways so easy to get around the area. Have stayed here before. Hotel is getting close to needing a little updating.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo