“Nice clean room.”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #8 of 19 Hotels in Stockbridge
Reviewed November 3, 2012 via mobile

Had a coupon from travelers magazine. The front desk person could not be more professional or helpful-Shakira Green. What a great asset to the company. Handled numerous phone calls while checking us in and always pleasant through out. The room was clean. The beds and pillows very comfy. Plenty of towels and amenities. With fridge and microwave and nice flat screen TV. Breakfast was good. Nothing fancy but well stocked. I would stay here again and recommend it. I didn't get the morning check out persons name, but she was very nice as well.

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank superbarn
There are newer reviews for Quality Inn & Suites

Reviewed November 2, 2012

We stop here twice a year when traveling south to Florida. Have always found it clean and comfortable and very quiet as well. Great price for a good nights sleep. Very convenient to the interstate as well. The breakfast is good...cold cereal, fruit, juice,bagels, etc.

Room Tip: Like staying on grOund floor, with our car parked outside the door.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 22, 2012

The room was clean, and well furnished. Staff was very pleasant, and continental breakfast was better than expected. We would definitely stay at Quality Inn again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 5, 2012

I've stayed here several times. The service is very good. Clean and comfortable rooms. Room price was very reasonable, alot cheaper than Atlanta rooms. Golden Corral next door. Several restaurants within waking distance. Airport and Atlanta area 15-20 minutes away.

Room Tip: The Golden Corral side has less traffic.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 14, 2012

I've come to this hotel for about 2-3 years now and it's always clean rooms,grounds, and lobby the area is also nice i can walk or drive a very short distance for anything that i need walmart,krogers,golden corral,apple bee's,ihop,etc. the staff are friendly and very helpful at all times with direct access to the general manager of the hotel this is a good place for me when i visit the atlanta,ga area.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed April 22, 2012

We stopped here overnight on our way to Florida for my brothers graduation. My parents had one room, my wife 1 year old and me in another adjoining room. The hotel is nice and clean. We wanted somewhere that our son could walk around in the room and not have to worry about the room being dirty. The place fit the bill. The decor is outdated, but we just wanted a place to sleep so we could get up early and hit the road. We would definitely stay here again.

The area around the hotel is very nice. Lots of restaurants to choose from. Just off I-75.

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank bwdearing
Reviewed April 17, 2012

I have business in the area and every couple of weeks I am staying overnight in the area. I use Priceline to get hotels for these trips as I am traveling alone and don't spend much time in the hotel, but I want a clean room, a bed you can sleep in and a good shower. Basic really for a hotel!

This hotel qualifies. The hotel was pretty empty the weeknight I stayed there so it may be different when they are full!

Priceline price was average and I felt I got my money's worth. I probably would not feel the same way of I was paying walk up rates.

I probably would stay there again if I could get the rate and that has to mean something.

• Stayed: April 2012