“good place to eat”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed November 5, 2012

very good food,clean,you get plenty for your money and quick service,servers very nice and helpful,,within walking distance from motels if you need to walk.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

Please do not go here. I had a Service Dog with me and was harassed from the moment I went in. I was nearly forced to eat outside, I said no, my fiance and I would like an inside table. (my dog wears a vest that clearly identifies him as a Service Dog!) Soon after we sat, the server came and was like "is that a service dog" (perfectly legal question), I responded yes. She then asked again, I responded yes. Think it would end there, we opened up our menus to look at what they had. Server then came back and said the dog needs to have something on that identifies it as a Service Dog. I said, the lady that sat us saw the vest and had no problem. THE VEST STATES HE IS A SERVICE DOG!!! Server was like "ok". Took our drink order, and returned for our food order. When our food returned, my Reuben was COLD! However, food was dropped and server scurried away. Over 20 minutes passed and no server in sight. No drink refills, etc... When server returned, I told her my Reuben was cold and asked if the kitchen could make another. She said the kitchen wouldnt do it, its been too long. i'm like, "well if you would have come back to check on the food and refill our drinks you would have known 20 minutes ago!!!" A manager came and rolled her eyes, took my food. She did not offer to remake the food. However, I was charged for a side of french fries (which half were still on my plate that she took!).
Unbelievable horrible service!!! Since when do disabled individuals get harassed!! The check was dropped at our table, and we were told to pay up front. No offer for dessert (and their dessert menu looked delicious!). Please do not support them!

1  Thank Natalie W
Reviewed February 21, 2012

The local hotel staff have recommened it on two separate visits. I've eaten there once or twice and didn't have a problem. The staff at the restaurant was friendly and accommodating.

Reviewed February 12, 2012

Our hotel recommended the Broadway Diner when we asked for a good place within walking distance of the hotel. Great recommendation! The menu included everything one could imagine. Service was great for a party of six. The special I ordered was marinated ribeye with vegetables and rice. It was a very large portion and was fantastic! Would definitely recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed February 7, 2012

Dined here on a Sunday night as nothing seems to be open to eat at after 9pm in the area. Learned the hard way the first time traveling through the area. Was not at all happy with this visit. Got there very late, sometime after midnight if I remember correctly. Took an hour to get a hamburger and fries! Hamburger was suppose to be medium and came out harder than the hockey pucks I play with. Waitress didn't make it around for refills but once in an hour and a half visit!! The only thing nice I can say a out this restaurant is that the inside looked updated. Sorry, but I will not be returning. Blahhh, Go elsewhere!!!