“Good hotel”

Comfort Suites Stockbridge
Ranked #7 of 19 Hotels in Stockbridge
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Everything was great except for the TV remote System. I have complained a number of times about this and so far nothing has Changed. To have a great hotel and something simple as a remote System to bring it down Is beyond me.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Mchurch1
Comfort Suites S, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Stockbridge, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2013

Thank you so much for staying at the Comfort Suites Hotel Stockbridge and we really appreciate you taking the time to write a comment. The Comfort Suites Hotel is currently working very closely with our cable provider to ensure that these issues are resolved. We look forward to providing service to your again in the very near future.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

The hotel is beautiful and either really new or very well maintained. The clerks were friendly and efficient both at checkin and checkout. It was the standard hotel breakfast, but everything was fresh and hot.

The room was gorgeous and very spacious. I also appreciated the abundance of outlets.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ElaineReads
Comfort Suites S, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Stockbridge, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about the Comfort Suites Hotel Stockbridge. Your positive comments about the front desk staff will be shared with our front desk staff. We are eagerly awaiting your next arrival. Thank you again.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

Just passing through late in the evening, but found a hidden gem along I-75. The front desk manager (8/1) was extremely personable and helpful and went out of her way to accommodate our need for 2 close-together rooms. The rooms were better than I expected; roomy, clean, and with excellent amenities. Prices were very competitive for the area. This was the only night out of almost three weeks when I didn't book ahead, yet we had one of our best experiences. (Guess that's a reflection on my skills.)

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank garpay

Thank you for selecting the Comfort Suites Hotel Stockbridge, "the hidden gem along I-75". We sincerely appreciate your positive comments about the cleanliness of the hotel and our courteous staff. We are looking forward to next arrival.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

From the first time we arrived Lavetta who works at the front desk was so personable and accommodating. Lavetta was welcoming and knowledgeable about the surrounding area and places of interest. We arrived late looking for a pleasant place to stay the front desk and lobby area were exceptionally clean and inviting. Once we checked in and looked around our room, there was still time for our children to swim, the pool and the workout area were also nice and clean. We are looking forward to the continental breakfast in the morning and perhaps staying an additional night! My family and I will definitely stay at a Comfort Suite in the future!
With gratitude,
J. White and family

Room Tip: Loved the room! Not only did it have two queens but it had a sofa that let out to an additional bed...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Johnny W

Thank you for selecting the Comfort Suites Hotel Stockbridge. The Staff and Management want to thank you for writing such a "Fantastic" review about our hotel as well as Staff. We are looking forward to your future arrival.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

I would like to take this time to acknowledge the diligent service given by the staff at the Stockbridge Ga. Comfort Suites. The breakfast staff every morning was exceptional!!!
The dining area was clean and the food was hot and plentiful. The rooms are big and clean and the hotel is filled with amenities. I would strongly recommend the Comfort Suites in Stockbridge Ga. to anyone seeking a hotel for their family reunion. I guarantee you will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank StudJoe
Comfort Suites S, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Stockbridge, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2013

"Worth Every Penny" Thank you so much for the outstanding words of encouragement. We strive to provide exceptional service that is worth every penny. The Staff and Management would like to thank you for writing such an exceptional comment on TripAdvisor. When you are in the area again, we are looking forward to provide service to you again.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

I was greeted by friendly staff who had my room key and paperwork all ready when I walked in the door. The room was very nice and clean. The lobby area had a nice snack bar section and a few computers to use. The WiFi signal strength was strong. There was a large outdoor seating area outside the lobby that had many friendly guests to socialize with.

The hotel is located close to shopping and several places to eat. The problem is the city did not install any sidewalks in the area, which makes access to the shopping and restaurants very dangerous. The city needs to do the right thing for all of the business in the area and install some sidewalks.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Rob D

Thank you so much for the wonderful words of encouragement about the "Great Hotel and Friendly Staff." The Staff and Management would like to thank you for selecting the Comfort Suites Hotel Stockbridge. We are looking forward to provide service to you again in the very near future.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

I am a weekly customer. The desk people are very nice, however sometimes I feel almost invisible because of the lack of a bell alerting them to let them know that a customer has arrived. The installation of a bell would be very helpful. The checkout process is speedy and convenient however the check-in process leaves a lot to be desired. I am there every week and I would like for them to check me in quickly as I am very tired after a long day's work and looking forward to being comfortable and getting a good night's rest at the Comfort Inn! Comfortable beds and a great breakfast!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank joe f

The Comfort Suites Hotel Stockbridge Staff and Management would like to thank you for continued support. We are elated that we are able to make you a "Happy Camper". Your feedback is greatly appreciated and we will use your feedback to enhance our service. We appreciate you and your continued support.