“Fantastic!!!”

Ranked #7 of 19 Hotels in Stockbridge
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
“Fantastic!!!”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

From the first time we arrived Lavetta who works at the front desk was so personable and accommodating. Lavetta was welcoming and knowledgeable about the surrounding area and places of interest. We arrived late looking for a pleasant place to stay the front desk and lobby area were exceptionally clean and inviting. Once we checked in and looked around our room, there was still time for our children to swim, the pool and the workout area were also nice and clean. We are looking forward to the continental breakfast in the morning and perhaps staying an additional night! My family and I will definitely stay at a Comfort Suite in the future!
With gratitude,
J. White and family

Room Tip: Loved the room! Not only did it have two queens but it had a sofa that let out to an additional bed...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Johnny W
Comfort Suites S, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Stockbridge, responded to this review, August 16, 2013
Thank you for selecting the Comfort Suites Hotel Stockbridge. The Staff and Management want to thank you for writing such a "Fantastic" review about our hotel as well as Staff. We are looking forward to your future arrival.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
South Florida, Florida
Reviewed July 7, 2013

I would like to take this time to acknowledge the diligent service given by the staff at the Stockbridge Ga. Comfort Suites. The breakfast staff every morning was exceptional!!!
The dining area was clean and the food was hot and plentiful. The rooms are big and clean and the hotel is filled with amenities. I would strongly recommend the Comfort Suites in Stockbridge Ga. to anyone seeking a hotel for their family reunion. I guarantee you will not be disappointed.

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank StudJoe
Comfort Suites S, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Stockbridge, responded to this review, July 12, 2013
"Worth Every Penny" Thank you so much for the outstanding words of encouragement. We strive to provide exceptional service that is worth every penny. The Staff and Management would like to thank you for writing such an exceptional comment on TripAdvisor. When you are in the area again, we are looking forward to provide service to you again.
Clermont, Florida
Reviewed July 3, 2013

I was greeted by friendly staff who had my room key and paperwork all ready when I walked in the door. The room was very nice and clean. The lobby area had a nice snack bar section and a few computers to use. The WiFi signal strength was strong. There was a large outdoor seating area outside the lobby that had many friendly guests to socialize with.

The hotel is located close to shopping and several places to eat. The problem is the city did not install any sidewalks in the area, which makes access to the shopping and restaurants very dangerous. The city needs to do the right thing for all of the business in the area and install some sidewalks.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Rob D
Thank you so much for the wonderful words of encouragement about the "Great Hotel and Friendly Staff." The Staff and Management would like to thank you for selecting the Comfort Suites Hotel Stockbridge. We are looking forward to provide service to you again in the very near future.
Dublin, Georgia
Reviewed July 1, 2013

I am a weekly customer. The desk people are very nice, however sometimes I feel almost invisible because of the lack of a bell alerting them to let them know that a customer has arrived. The installation of a bell would be very helpful. The checkout process is speedy and convenient however the check-in process leaves a lot to be desired. I am there every week and I would like for them to check me in quickly as I am very tired after a long day's work and looking forward to being comfortable and getting a good night's rest at the Comfort Inn! Comfortable beds and a great breakfast!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank joe f
The Comfort Suites Hotel Stockbridge Staff and Management would like to thank you for continued support. We are elated that we are able to make you a "Happy Camper". Your feedback is greatly appreciated and we will use your feedback to enhance our service. We appreciate you and your continued support.
Reviewed June 22, 2013

My husband travels to this city a lot and always chooses to stay in this comfort suites. He raves about the friendly customer service and great room conditions. My children and I had the pleasure of joining him on this trip and see why he continues to choose this hotel. Thank you Comfort Suites for your hospitality and great customer service!

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank Adres2010
The Staff and Management would like to thank you for considering the Comfort Suites Hotel Stockbridge as a "Great Place To Stay" , we sincerely appreciate your kind words and your words of encouragement will be shared with our staff. It is our policy to ensure that all of our guest receive exceptional service as well as great hospitality. Thank you again and we are looking forward to both of your return!!!
Augusta, Georgia
Reviewed June 18, 2013

I travel on business and stay in hotels quite often; because of the friendly service that I receive at this particular hotel, I find myself driving several miles in order to stay here. The staff tends to remember me and refer to me by my name, and is always attentive to my needs. After so many years, I have managed to interact with nearly every member of the hotel staff and, to a person, every experience has been pleasant. Considering that there have been problems, mishaps, and/or mix-ups from time to time, everything possible has been done in order to make my stays as pleasant as possible! Thanks guys for all your hospitality!!!
-Len of Augusta

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Lenski E
Thank you for selecting the Comfort Suites Hotel Stockbridge as your "Home Away From Home". We strive to provide exceptional service to all of our guests. The Staff and Management sincerely appreciates you allowing us the opportunity to correct the mishaps and provide service to you again and again. Looking forward to your next arrival!
Knoxville, Tennessee
Reviewed June 5, 2013

We stopped by the Comfort Suites around midnight to stay halfway on the way back from the beach. We had a sleepy two year old with us so needed to stop to rest for the night. The person at the front desk was very friendly, and the hotel appeared to be well maintained. We asked if we could see the room before booking it. When we turned the lights on to the room, we noticed that there was a man sleeping in the bed in the room! All of the lights to the room were turned on, but he never woke up. Needless to stay, we left because we didn't feel safe staying in a hotel where they might give our room key out to someone else.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Heather0879
Comfort Suites S, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Stockbridge, responded to this review, June 17, 2013
Thank you for considering the Comfort Suites Hotel Stockbridge. The Staff and Management appreciate your opinion. The safety of our guests as well as customer service is top prority, we want to assure you that all mesasures are taken to ensure that all of our guests have a safe and enjoyable stay. We hope that you will allow us another opportunity to provide service so that we can showcase our exceptional hotel.