Comfort Suites Stockbridge
$139
$121
$63
Travelocity
All reviewsnice hotelwould definitely stay here againemployees workingnight shiftbreakfast was excellenthotel breakfastyogurtparking lothot breakfaststayed nightssitting areaplace to stayroom was cleanconvenient locationtoilet paperatlanta areaatlanta traffic
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 14, 2012

We were just passing through on our way to Orlando. Not too far from the interstate. Chose this upon reviews here on TA and not disappointed. Rooms were updated and clean; beds and pillows were comfortable. Pool was a perfect temperature and very clean but the hot tub was HOT!! I mean REALLY hot! I like the water temp high, and no clue what this one was, but I could only stay in about 5 minutes. We slept well and were on our way after breakfast in the AM.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 28, 2012

The hotel is close to both 75 and 675, and is only 15-20 minutes from the Atlanta airport. It is surrounded by dozens of restaurants and a few large department stores. The room was clean and well-maintained. My room was right next to the elevator which initially made me nervous, but I didn't hear a single noise all night. The breakfast was not as good as I typically receive at Comfort Suites. The check-out process in the morning was frustrating; myself and 2 other guests had to search around the 1st floor for 10 minutes, but eventually found someone to help us.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank chapmarr
Reviewed September 2, 2012

I am an avid visitor to Atlanta and the surrounding areas. During this particular weekend, I settled for this hotel because just about every other hotel in the immediate Atlanta area was booked. Driving up to the hotel, I was impressed with how new it looked from afar. It is close to several restaurants, so that was a big plus. I checked in at the front desk and the was surprised to see the uniform was non existent. Upon entering my room, I discovered that the hotel had been renovated, and was not new at all. It was clean, but it did look as if the only thing that was comfortable were the pillows. The bed was huge but not as comfortable as it should have been. The walls are very thin. I had a room on the third floor and heard stomping in the ceiling all night. Even though people were just casually walking around, it sounded like stomping because the ceiling is just that thin. It was as if the ceiling would give way any minute. I seriously thought that I was in a duplex and had rented a room with crazy neighbors. And soundproof is also non existent. The sound of the banging headboard from the next room was almost like the guests were in the room with me. Nontheless, later in the wee hours of the morning, I slept about 2 hours from the time that I checked in to the time that I checked out. The shower and the A/C were a plus. Upon checking out and trying to return my key, there was nobody at the front desk to help. I waited ten minutes and looked around to see if anyone would assist. There were plenty of people eating breakfast and hanging in the lobby but nobody at the front desk. I left the keys on the counter. Found out later that I was charged twice for the room. And waited a few days for the merchant to correct that issue. Overall, I would suggest that anyone needing a room to read the reviews first. If I had read the reviews, I definitely would have chosen otherwise and would have driven an hour out of my way to a different hotel, because it would have been worth the gas. Won't recommend this hotel or stay in this brand again, but if you don't mind a little uncleanliness and paying to live with noise all through the night, I wish you well.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Comfort Suites S, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Stockbridge, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2012

The Comfort Suites Hotel Stockbridge would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your feedback. The Management is currently making significant changes to the hotel to improve the appearance of the hotel as well as provide a uniform standard. The hotel will undergo minor renovations starting in the latter part of 2012 and the renovations will be completed by early 2013. We sincerely hope you allow us another opportunity to provide service to you again. We will definitely meet and exceed your expectation once the renovations are completed.

Reviewed August 16, 2012

This is my second stay at this hotel my first stay I was impressed this stay not so much bar area in my room shows rings were drinks we're set walls are dirty shower is dirty. I'd say housekeeping here needs a wake up call. The area is descent plenty of restaurants etc... The plus to my stay was air was on in my room upon entry and room didn't smell, I'm starting to wonder if choice hotels are going downhill because if a comfort suite is dirty than what's a economy brand in the choice line up gonna look like.... Overall price was descent and I'd have to give them another shot before condemning this hotel

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank Tpstech

Thank you for selecting the Comfort Suites Hotel Stockbridge. We appreciate you taking the time out of your schedule to provide feedback on our hotel. The Comfort Suites Hotel Stockbridge will start minor renovations in the latter part of 2012. The renovations will be completed by early 2013. The renovations will address the issues expressed in your comment such as painting the walls, furniture, and etc. We sincerely hope that you allow us another opportunity to provide service once our renovations are complete. We will definitely meet and exceed your every expectation.

Reviewed July 16, 2012

This motel is NEW so you would think that ALONE would make it nice. And for the most part, is is nice. However, the housekeeping is terrible. Let me say too, that I work A LOT out of town so I am in and out of a lot of motels.

Housekeeping is NON existant. For example, I checked in ans there was a BIG black hair hanging over the towels. SO, I know those towels were not changed from the last guest. Also, when housekeeping comes to my room, all they do is make up the bed. I'll still have q-tips in the bathroom trash and little rings on the countertops where my glass sat from the night before.

Trust me, I stay in a LOT of hotel rooms and experience a LOT of room service and housekeeping issues. THIS is by FAR the worst.

So bottom line, if youre checking in here, pick up a gallon of bleach.

OH! And on the weekends, they "rent" out a conference room area. On all my Friday and Saturday nights, that room has a FULL, all out party with a DJ blasting music. Every weekend night was some sort of family reunion. So, for God's sake and your peace of mind's sake DO NOT stay on the first floor.

Oh, but the BED, OMG, was the best bed I have ever slept in. :)

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Comfort Suites S, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Stockbridge, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2012

Thank you for taking time to write a review. We apologize for any inconveniences you experienced while a guest of the hotel. The Comfort Suites Hotel Stockbridge strives to provide exceptional services. The hotel will be undergoing an extensive refresh of the suites which will enhance the decor of the suites.

The Comfort Suites Hotel Stockbridge is a family friendly hotel and we strive to ensure that all of our guests have an enjoyable stay.