“Clean, Convenient and Customer Friendly”

Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Stockbridge/Atlanta I-75
Ranked #2 of 19 Hotels in Stockbridge
Reviewed September 30, 2012

This Holiday Inn was suggested for out of town guests for a wedding. The property is conveniently located off the interstate, the landscaping is lovely and the hotel is clean.
Front desk personnel were friendly and professional. There was some confusion about the use of my priority points for one night but it was handled. The room was up to date and just as clean as the lobby and restaurant.
My only issues were: no mirror in the room except the bathroom. Typically there is a full length mirror or one over the desk in the guest room. Parking was limited when we returned after the reception at 10 pm and the arm for the gate to enter the side parking lot did not work so we entered the exit side. That needs to be repaired or removed.

I would stay again if traveling in the area.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Jason G, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Stockbridge/Atlanta I-75, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

We appreciate that you chose us during your visit to the area. I have passed your kind words along to the staff. It is our commitment to bring a home away from home experience to our guests, so we are always thankful and humbled when a guest takes the time to share their great experience publicly. Additionally, I have addressed your concerns with my General Manager and the owners of the hotel. We are currently looking for an area in our rooms where we can place a mirror and have ordered the parts to repair the swing arm gate. Once again, we appreciate your valuable comments about our staff and property.

There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Stockbridge/Atlanta I-75

Reviewed August 25, 2012

Recently I was working in the greater Atlanta area and had the opportunity to stay at the Holiday inn in Stockbridge which is about 15 minutes south of the airport. The staff is excellent and go out of their way to be helpful and make one's stay as comfortable as possible. Veronica, who works the front desk can handle just about anything and juggle 2 or 3 other issues at the same time and always with a smile. Hotel is clean and has a good restaurant.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank JSD53

Dear Valued Guest,

I just wanted to tell you personally that my hotel appreciates your very kind words. The aim of our staff is to provide unique experiences to all of our guest. So, we are very appreciative when someone takes the time and express their experience. I made sure to show Veronica your review, and she was very delighted to hear your appreciation of her service. Once again, thank you for sharing your experience not only with us, but on TripAdvisor as well.

Reviewed August 11, 2012

Front desk was SOO tired when we check in, told us so. Immediately began making excuses. Can't be in the room you were supposed to have becasue of cleaning the air conditioners, let's put you 3 floors up. Won't get the welcome basket you are supposed to because it apparently can't climb stairs. Gave us some drink coupons with hours of use when we would not be there.
Supposed to be non-smoking, had to ask for a different room becasue the first one stank of stale smoke.
4:00am fire alarm was nice touch. No apology at check out.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank NeccoQueen
Reviewed July 22, 2012

We recently stayed at this hotel on our way to Florida. It is conveniently located right off 75, & is easy to get in & out of. Kayla, the check-in worker was very friendly, & answered all of our questions. The room was extremely clean, smelled nice, & had great beds. The bathroom was a nice size, & was very clean as well. Great place to stay!!

Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed June 14, 2012

My business associates and I stayed at Holiday Inn Stockbridge. We had stayed here several times, I think they have stop trying. We check in our room which were 3 suites. In each suite there was only 1 set of towels, we call down to the front desk to request more towels. After dinner we meet in the lobby, I guess there were a team of teenagers staying there they were in the lobby rather loud, we went upstairs to have our meeting. At 11:30 pm the noise still continued. I called downstairs to ask the front desk clerk to ask them to tone it down. Hour and half later noise still continued. Call front desk again, was told she ask them to kept the noise down that's all she could do. I informed her I have to get up @ 7 am for a business meeting. There are other places we could have stayed for the same price. This is the second time we have had problems with Holiday Inn Stockbridge, I think we will take our business somewhere else. This is a nice hotel that's where everything else stops!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank legstogo
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Stockbridge/Atlanta I-75, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2012

Dear legstogo,

We are very appreciative of our guests that take the time to leave comments about their experience with our hotel. We are pleased to read you like our convenient location. I am very sorry about the noise created by some of the other guests during your stay. I hope this will not deter you from staying with us again. I have taken note of your comments regarding the bathroom amenities and the front desk. Rest assured this will be addressed with the proper departments.

Thank you again for your review. I do hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel in the near future, and hopefully on such occassion we can change your perception of our hotel.

Connie D
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed March 17, 2012

We had a mini family reunion here over St. Patrick's Day weekend. There was also a baseball tournament for youngsters in town. We were all put on the same floor and the rooms were very comfortable. The people at the front desk were very helpful during the check in. There is really nothing I can say bad about this hotel.

This is not a 5 star facility. But, for a Holiday Inn, it is definately an excellent choice. There are lots of restaurants and shopping places nearby. We all sat in the lobby to watch the NCAA basketball game and felt very welcome and comfortable. Though we didn't use it, the pool facilities looked very fun and inviting. The kids seemed to enjoy it!

Room Tip: If you don't want the noise rising from the open atrium, you might ask for a room in the ends an...
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank ljgordon
Reviewed February 28, 2012

I was traveling alone for a work conference and was pleasantly surprised at how nice this hotel was. The staff were excellent!! They helped me with shuttle service (even though it is not typically an offered service). Everyone from the front desk, to the room service, to the housekeeping, to the restaurant, were so kind and helpful. My room was also very clean. I would definitely stay here again or recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business