“The Best Bed I Have Ever Slept In!”

Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Stockbridge/Atlanta I-75
Ranked #2 of 19 Hotels in Stockbridge
Reviewed July 20, 2011

We stayed in this hotel while visiting family one weekend. It is right off of Interstate 75 so it is a little pricey. I did find that the hotel had booked me for 3 rooms instead of one, but the desk clerk quickly corrected the problem. The rooms were clean and quiet and the beds was the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in. Overall, a good choice for a good night's sleep.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family

Reviewed June 27, 2011

Going to be one of my favorites. Rooms are clean and nice size. New flat screen tvs. Spacious lobby with plenty of seating room. Stayed two nights and will probably stay at end of week as well. Best of all, quite and easy off to highway. Beds are very comfortable.

• Stayed: June 2011
Reviewed May 31, 2011

The hotel staff is very friendly and helpful! From the moment we walked in the door that night we received excellent service! The hotel is very beautifully appointed and VERY clean! We did not use the pool facilities, so I cannot rate it. I can say that it looked very clean and it was not crowded. I would highly recommend this hotel! Even though this hotel is located on the interstate, we could not hear the highway noise!!

Room Tip: All rooms look nice to me! We had the king suite.
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed April 2, 2011

I have stayed here 3 or 4 times prior to my stay last weekend and I have to say that I my opinion this hotel is one of the best Holiday Inn's in the States.
The location for me is perfect at 20 mins from Atlanta airport.
& 20 mins to Griffin GA.
The rooms are always very clean and quite, the beds are great although those of you who are vertically challenged my need a ladder to climb into bed.
And why can we put a man on the moon but we have not as yet mastered silent air conditioning is beyond me and these units are new!
Food is good and the general ambience is very comfortable.
I always enjoy my stays here...Recommended.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed December 28, 2010

Half way to Florida my three children and I needed to stop for the night. We chose a new hotel with decent reviews.
Checked in at 11:pm front desk was empty. When the gal showed up she barely spoke to us...I guess we were a bother to her...we tried to upgrade to a larger room but were curtly told nothing available. Funny on line I could have booked a larger room. She offered no further information about our stay nor were we welcomed.
The room was fine. We called for more blankets and pillows, were told we had to go back down to the desk and fetch them ourselves. So I did. I felt punished having this extra need by having to sign for them.
The next morning I took three hungry kids to breakfast, it was a little before ten, we were told the kitchen was closed and refused seating. The breakfast supposedly closes at ten...but wouldn't they still seat at ten?  Would the kitchen be totally shut down, wrapped up and closed?  Not a scrap of food?  There were three tables still eating with full plates. I asked if my kids could at least get yogurt or cheerios. Waitress said sure she could sell me some and turned her back to me and started closing out her paperwork. I asked what cereal they had, her response was to direct me to the "store" by the front desk to purchase there. So much for kids eat free... Seven bucks for 3 juices and 2 poptarts...but my coffee was free!  Mind you it's served in a non earth friendly styrofoam cup, but free.
Took the kids for a quick swim and noticed there are no exit signs. In the workout room power cords are run under the carpet so when those wear and spark good luck finding which door is the fire exit. The few fire exit signs in the hall have no direction arrows so if you follow them you end up at the locked door to a room. I was now curious and followed a true fire exit to find it ends with a trash can and luggage carts blocking the door out.

I think some staff training is in order.

New hotel + cold, bothered staff = bad stay.

• Stayed: December 2010
1  Thank Mom2ABC
Reviewed August 21, 2010

Enjoyed the quiet character of this hotel, very professional staff, very helpful and courteous. The room was immaculate, and was checked often for cleanliness. I had a microwave issue and it was replaced immediately. Location was nice, near or very near restaurants and stores. I didnt dine at the hotel but, the menu look good and the prices were competitive.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed June 15, 2010

Very clean, inviting, cozy. Nice smell in the entire hotel, microwave and fridge in each room was a plus, clean bath tub, rooms, very nice furniture, great night sleep!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family