Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Stockbridge/Atlanta
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$88
Travelocity
$139
$121
$63
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 14, 2012

Hi my Name is Georgia Alexander my husband and I were on our way back to Michigan from a vacation in Florida and decided to stop off of Highway 75south in Georgia and our choice was this Hotel because of the tight security that the manager runs for this establishment we felf very safe because the visitor tolerance is zero, no one hanging around drinking or smoking cigaretts: we noticed a note stating that no phone calls after a certain time. Our 2 day stay at this Hotel was a delight and I will reccommend to all my friends and family

Room Tip: We went to a nearby fitness center that was 3 minutes away and we also had discounts at neighboring restaurants!
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Susan T
abvistockbridge, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Stockbridge/Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2012

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay here. We will continue to maintain this service. We appreciate your business, and hope to see you back here at the motel soon.

Reviewed April 13, 2012

As a frequent traveler, I have stayed at many Motels and Hotels across the country. The one thing I cant stand is quests that cause disturbances. Here at Americas Best I had a great night sleep with out the yelling, and screaming that usually accompanies large parties. The rooms were spacious, and very clean. The management was very professional and made me feel secure. Their no drinking policy, and no visitors after 9pm is probably the best idea this industry has to offer. My car was parked in a well lit up parking lot and I honestly felt safe here. I definately felt like a valued customer. This is a well located, and definately a top notch place to stay. Way To Go Americas Best! I will definately be back again.

Room Tip: Call this location first before you call any others. This motel is worth every penny. It is the best value in all of Georgia.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank DonaldM975

We do try our very best to keep top noch security as we understand that security is the top priority. I am very happy to hear that you felt safe and enjoyed your stay here. Thank you for selecting Americas Best Value Inn and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed April 7, 2012

I lost my home due to foreclosure. The third day we brought our dogs, before we could check them in the management called the police. The sixth day we stayed at 2:00 am loud knocking on our door it was Henry County Police Department. Apparantely the maintenance man said he heard a noice in our room and called the police. There are four floors and the numerous rooms. How can you call the police not even knowing for sure where the noise is from. That was SCARY when you are doing nothing!!!! It is devastating enough to lose your home, but this was even more devastating our stay at this hotel. Not to mention they charge 20.00 a night per dog and they don't want you to let your dogs use the bathroom in the grass. Our stay cost my family 420.00 for one week. I feel sorry for people like us that lose their homes, you just want a place you can feel safe in. This is not the place they barely speak english and I promise all they do is call the police. Worry about the crime and not innocent people that just need a place to stay.

Room Tip: Agross the street is a Magnolia Inn 168.00 per week and five dollars a day for pets. America's Best charges 20.00 per pet per day. Give people a break guys it's not the Hilton!!!!
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank SharonStockbridge

I apologize for the misunderstanding. There is a board in the office stating the price of pets. At the arrival of check-inn, one must clarify if there are any pets staying in the room, which was not informed by you. Our management did talk about the dog issue( dog was running after a customer) and when this was not solved, the management had no other choice other than to call police, which was also approved by you. Safety, security, and a peace environment is what we try to keep at this motel. I apologize for the inconvenience, and do value your review.

Reviewed March 2, 2012

My stay was refreshing and revitalizing. The front desk staff was courteous and friendly. i definitely recommend this hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: i stayed in room 333 which was excellent
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank stephen l

The Americas Best Value Inn & Suites would love to take this opportunity to thank you for the wonderful comments. Our staff and management is willing to go above and beyond to maintain and ensure that all of our guest have satisfied stay. We are are glad that we were able to meet and exceed your expectations during the stay. We look forward to seeing you again in the very near future. Thank you very much.

Reviewed September 27, 2011

I have stayed in many hotels, but I can honestly say that I feel that I received much more for my stay than just a clean room. The amenities offered for the price were more than I usually receive for a higher price in other hotels. Also the Patels have been very kind and friendly and have given me excellent room services. The manager, Raj, has been very kind and helpful as well and I am enjoying my stay in this hotel. I will look for other Best Value Inns in the destinations that I travel to in the future.

Room Tip: Ask for the non-smoking section, they smell nicer.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo