“Towns End is great!”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Stockbridge, Georgia
“Towns End is great!”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

We waiting for a couple of months to go to TE. My family and I went one weekday for lunch. The waitress came immediately to our table, with menus and to take our drink order. The food arrived very quickly and was delicious. The fried pickles were good, but the pulled pork sandwich was better. The mac and cheese tasted like the home-baked mac and cheese I make at home. We have also been there for breakfast, and it was very good. Certainly will go back ASAP!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank madre2858

Stockbridge, Georgia
“Yay! A Nice Hometown Place”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

This little place just opened in March 2013, and it already feels comfy. I've been twice for breakfast, and it was delicious both times. The staff are friendly and attentive, and I can see this becoming a local favorite quickly. The place is clean and welcoming, with smiles and hot coffee served up. They also do to-go orders...

• Visited April 2013
Stockbridge, GA
“Not a good experience”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Date of visit: 3/16/13 12:05pm. Small lunchtime crowd of about 12 people in the restaurant when my wife and I arrived, yet it took almost 15 minutes for the waitress to acknowledge us and she brought us only one menu. The food came out at about 12:50pm, although our fried pickles appetizer never came out, so I asked the waitress to just take it off of our ticket. The country steak I ordered was a black patty of some sort that I couldn't tell if it had been fried or heated in a gravy. It was awful and I only ate about half of it. The mac &cheese was served at room temperature, but the mashed potatoes were good. The waitress never came back to refill my Diet Coke and after I flagged her down, she told me that they had run out (at lunchtime on a Saturday?). However, she brought me a can of Coke Zero. My wife said that her BBQ sandwich was bland and that her fried green tomato was very greasy. From the slowness in which the other patrons were being served, they appeared to be very understaffed. There was no obvious management on site with whom to discuss the problems. This is a new restaurant and I think I will wait for them to get past the learning curve before considering trying them again...if they last that long.

• Visited March 2013