“Just what I needed, excellent pasta /Lemon Chicken*****”

Tony's at Brentwood
Ranked #6 of 127 Restaurants in Stockbridge
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed January 9, 2014

I always stop at Tony's because his food is great! I never order that same thing twice, I always like to try something new. Last week I went there with the family and everyone ordered something different and it all tasted great especially the Lemon Chicken; it was very tender and tasty. The lasagna was very good. The service is always great as well. Highly recommend dinning at Tony's. Great prices!

There are newer reviews for Tony's at Brentwood

Reviewed August 31, 2013

We stopped over in Stockbride overnight and after researching a couple of places, it seemed like Tony's was the best option. I am so glad I took the top to find something with good reviews because this place was not near all of the other establishments but still only a couple of miles down the road. If you are from out of town, find it! It is well worth the effort. We just had the pizza but it was delicious!

Reviewed August 11, 2013

Haven't tried the pizza yet but will be back. Spaghetti was tasty although it needed more sauce. Lasagna was quite good! Meatballs were gristly but had good flavor, lots of garlic ... unlike the "garlic" knots. :( Side salad was fresh and crisp. Prices are appropriate and there are numerous ways to save (coupons on take-out menu, menu specials, etc.)

Reviewed July 13, 2013

I am still looking for the fantastic pizza I had in NYC. Went here based upon reviews I read and was really satisfied. Great tasting pizza.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

You can tell the food is going to be great with that home made Italian cooking taste when the chef himself, Tony, comes to your table and takes the order personally. He works hard and loves to cook something special for his guests. My family and I wasn't sure what we wanted to eat and just started saying things that each of us like and he quickly said I got it. He came back with several different meals for my family. We all enjoyed it and Tony himself came back to check up on us. This is an outstanding restaurant with great food, prices and a great chef. I've made it a habit to eat there when I'm in that area of town. They use that same pizza oven that are found in New York, not the ones where the pizzas are timed rolling in and out. I highly recommend this place since even the pizzas are worth the ride.