Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Stockbridge/Atlanta South
$139
$121
$63
Travelocity
All reviewswater pressureenjoyed my staywould stay againbagelsstaff was very friendlylemonadeatlantastephanietrafficinterstate
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Average for Microtel. Smaller rooms, but ok. However, the walls were so thin I think you could hear someone breath in the next room. Our bathroom door did not close at all, and the tub/shower drain did not work properly...had to take the metal thing out of it completely or it would not drain. The breakfast had no yogurt and old fruit (bananas). They need a pitcher of water on the breakfast bar also. For just one night, it is in a decent area, with plenty of places around it for dining. At least you avoid a lot of the Atlanta traffic.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Angela C, Guest Relations Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Stockbridge/Atlanta South, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2014

Dear Packratpatty,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the issues you experienced during your recent stay. I can assure you that your complaints and issues are hear and will be resolved immediately. Our hotel has recently had a change in management and I can assure you that our new management team is working hard to assure we meet or exceed guest expectations moving forward.

In the future I do hope you would be willing to give us another chance and let us showcase our property.

Warm regards,
The management team at
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Stockbridge

Reviewed March 13, 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
Angela C, Guest Relations Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Stockbridge/Atlanta South, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2014

Reviewed March 5, 2014

This was a clean, well kept hotel, with friendly staff, I actually left 3 shirts there when I checked out, I informed the manager of this in a call, and they sent my shirts to me, I had them in 3 days of my departure.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
Angela C, Guest Relations Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Stockbridge/Atlanta South, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2014

Dear David J,

Comfort, cleanliness, and customer service have to be the three most important things when traveling and we'd like to thank you for noticing we provide them all. It is so wonderful to hear when a guest is happy and have enjoyed their stay. We are glad to hear your shirts arrived safe and in a timely manner. I will share your comments with the team and we look forward to serving you again the next time you are visiting the area.

The management team at
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham, Stockbridge

Reviewed February 26, 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
Angela C, Guest Relations Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Stockbridge/Atlanta South, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2014

Reviewed February 5, 2014

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
Angela C, Guest Relations Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Stockbridge/Atlanta South, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2014