“Ad said walking distance to Out back Steakhouse. Actually...”

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Stockbridge/Atlanta South
Ranked #14 of 19 Hotels in Stockbridge
GreenLeadersSilver level

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Warren, Michigan
Reviewed September 19, 2013

this was a last minute choice to stay here was getting dark and a little rainy and traffic began
to stop so we put hotels into the garmin and decided to stay at your place we were not
disappointed was quite and clean and a good nights' sleep the next morning the breakfast
that was served was very good and we truly enjoyed it and if going to Florida again would
stop again.

Room Tip: Stopped late and they had a room, and customer before us said stay do not go elsewhere, and glad I...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 9, 2013

excellent clean rooms, one towel was missing but this was sorted out very efficiently by the helpful and friendly staff. The location was in a very upscale area and was very easy to find. Great value for money and very conveniently located.

• Stayed August 2013
Hamden, Connecticut
Reviewed September 9, 2013

This was not a five star and nothing fancy but it was comfortable. Especially for the price-reasonable. They have a pool but is really small, but nice. I was up early and out the door my entire stay, visiting family members and other activities. so I basically was only in at night to sleep, gone more than 1/2 of the day, so for the money it was comfortable. Had I been staying more at the hotel and less activities then I probably would have wanted something a little more upscale. There was just one day that the made did not make the beds. The hotels only give two sets of towels. Had two kids with me and one of the days they got in the pool so had to request more towels (and only one extra towel was given). Other than that not bad for the price, and close , very close to many of the stores and resturants (down the street and next 6 exts all have gazillion of shopping stores and resturants), great location to hwy and stores.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
maple grove, mn
Reviewed September 5, 2013

A traffic accident on I-75 south caused us to pull in to this hotel at 1 AM. We were greeted by a warm and friendly desk clerk and then went straight to bed. The room was clean, the bed comfortable and the AC was working just the way it was supposed to-coolly and quietly. The bathroom was clean and we (my son & I) both took long hot showers before the complementary breakfast, which was also good. We then decided to visit the outdoor pool, although the manager(John) was concerned because the young woman (April) whose job it was to clean the pool, hadn't gotten to it yet (it was 8:30 AM and the pool didn't open til 9). The pool was very clean-no leaves, bugs, etc- so the manager allowed us to go in before 9AM. We got to talk to April who waited until we were done with the pool before tending to it for the day. She was very warm and friendly. We would stay here again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Angela C, Public Relations Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Stockbridge/Atlanta South, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Dear Kristine j,

First off I would like to thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to write a review about your recent stay here with us. John and April are just two of our wonderful employees were had the chance of running into during your stay. I'm pleased to hear that you were able to enjoy the pool even before we had the chance to clean it, as well as not being rushed by our staff as you enjoyed your relaxing swim. I do hope that next time you and your family are passing through you stop on in due to our wonderful staff and not a car accident. Hope to see you and your family again soon.

Travel safe.
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

At check in my address listed was completely wrong. I thought it might be another guest with the same name. The receptionist shrugged and kept going. The room was cramped and smelled musty. The air conditioner was filthy and the shower curtain had black mold on it. The walls were paper thin snd I found it very noisy. No one from housekeeping serviced the room for my weekend stay. I thought with the name wyndham attached to this hotel it would be much better. Not at all!

• Stayed August 2013
Dear rshortstop2,

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write a review about your stay. I would like to start off by apologizing for the bad start to your stay. Next time try skipping booking on Expedia.com and simply calling the hotel directly, you will get a price match guarantee, earn Wyndham Rewards Points, and have a flexible cancellation policy along with correct information and dealing with a real person. We are still trying to fix a few kinks after our new management change over, somethings flow better than others. During your stay I do hope that you were able to enjoy the evening cookies and pool. I hope this experience was just a fluke, and you stop on in next time your in the area to see us shine.

Hope to see you soon!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Stockbridge
Super 8 Stockbridge
Quality Inn
#11 of 19 in Stockbridge
La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Stockbridge
Best Western Mcdonough Inn & Suites

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Stockbridge/Atlanta South? Share your experiences!