“Good surprise”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

First visit in long while and very pleased. Prices may appear high but quality of food is very good. Red snapper was excellent. Lobster ravioli was good. Would recommend.

Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

We love serafinos. We usually go on date nights but have taken the kids. It's a very small location in a strip mall next to a nail salon and Publix. Years ago it was at a much bigger location. However I've been dining with Serafinos for 10+ years and the quality has never changed. From apps and salads to desserts this place has amazing food. I never get tired of it. Portions are generous. Prices are reasonable!

Reviewed June 22, 2014

Had dinner at Serafino's Saturday night with a group of friends. Nothing special, however, that seemed to be the opinion of just myself, the hubby and one other in the party. I had the Seafood Combo and it was rather bland. The server said that if I liked mushrooms (do) and artichoke hearts (do) that I would love this dish. Okay...it did have one slice of mushroom and one bite of artichoke heart but that was it. The bites of seafood & pasta was just tooo bland tasting. The salad was the best part of the meal and unfortunately I didn't order one. The two people at the table who did receive salad shared with me which after receiving the meal and tasting it, wished I had ordered the salad and stopped there. FORTUNATELY, this meal was more about spending time with good friends and that was the best part...sometimes it's not the food but the company that is worth the meal.
As for the Italian meal...I say move a little further south to McDonough square and find the very best Italian food on the south.

1  Thank Buzzin48
Reviewed June 2, 2014

Looking for authentic Italian? This is a hidden gem in Stockbridge Georgia's Eagle's Landing area. Their Tortellini Rustica is outstanding and so is their Chicken Rollatini. It's nothing fancy and is very intimate if you are not looking for a

Reviewed April 23, 2014

Went to Serafino's for dinner with my husband... he had the
Pasta Lovers Special $15.95
Four different pastas with meat sauce, sausage, smothered with sauteed mushrooms
I chose the Chicken Parmigiana $15.95
Topped with marinara sauce and mozzerella cheese served with pasta
Both were delicious... it was a great evening.
There were several folks stopping by for carry out...