“Nice place to stay”

Ranked #4 of 19 Hotels in Stockbridge
Kissimmee, Florida
“Nice place to stay”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

We have stayed at this La Quinta several times before, my husband more than I have. Since we travel back and forth from Florida to visit family in IL, sometimes we go only this far instead of driving halfway. Always a clean room, decent breakfast and great staff. Love the large two queen room to spread out with kids.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
lq0245gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Stockbridge, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
I would like to thak you for your recent stay and also thank you for taking the time to sit down and write us a wonderful review. We do appreciate all of the feedback. I hope you have a fantastic week.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed May 12, 2013

I stayed in one of the suites! I enjoyed my stay to include the awesome heart shaped jacuzzi! Very clean, great space, extremely comfy bed! Perfect location from I-75. No street noise, minimal traffic, easy to find! Will certainly stay again! Thanks

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

lq0245gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Stockbridge, responded to this review, May 13, 2013
We are pleased that you found the heart shape jacuzzi suite a wonderful room that met your needs. We appreciate all of the feedback that we get from our guests. We look forward to seeing you again in the future if you are ever back in the area. Once again, thank you for such a wonderful review.
St. Augustine, Florida
Reviewed May 3, 2013

I stayed here for three nights on business in April and found good & negative aspects of this LQ.

Good:
1. Location - not in Atlanta, but a relatively short drive to downtown. It is also three exits or so away from the airport, so it didn't take long to get here after my flight.
2. The king size bed is EXTREMELY comfortable. In fact, this is what bumped my rating of the hotel to a three.
3. Plenty of different places to eat are in the vacinity, including O'Charley's and a good Mexican restaurant. I had Chinese food delievered to my room one night that was quite good, too.

Negative:
1. Breakfast was terrible. Tasteless waffles, hard bagels, watered-down juice, a couple of packets of oatmeal. The instant eggs/sausage container was always empty, and I was down each morning by 7:30.
2. The elevator smelled like cigarette smoke. Bad first impression.
3. Many LQs have newer flat-screen LCD tvs. Not this one.

All in all, it was just okay, with the comfortable beds justifing a higher review than it deserves.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
lq0245gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Stockbridge, responded to this review, May 4, 2013
We appreciate all of our guests comments. We would like to thank you for providing us some feedback about your stay. We are doing some updating at this time and we are in the process of getting all new TV's in every room. But we thank you for taking the time to giving us a review. Have a great week and we hope to see you again in the future.
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed April 24, 2013

In general I like La Quinta. This hotel is suites only which was very nice. The rooms are a bit dated, especially the bathrooms but I think this hotel has earned it's star rating. The breakfast was pretty lame I must say. Just those lousy waffles (does every hotel offer those waffles???) and cereal. For the money I paid I expected at least powdered eggs and sausage. Anyway, they have a very nice indoor pool and exercise room which I didn't use. The hotel is probably about 10-15 minutes from the airport and 30 minutes south of the city. Not the best La Quinta I've stayed at but certainly not the worst either.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
lq0245gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Stockbridge, responded to this review, April 26, 2013
We are happy that you enjoyed your stay here. Yes, the waffles are the same at all of our Laquinta properties, it's their standard breakfast. Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to respond. We appreciate all comments.
Allendale, MI
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We stayed overnight on a trip to Florida. We arrived late and received good service. Breakfast was okay. I would recommend for passing through. Other than parking lot being full we did not have any issues.

Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
lq0245gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Stockbridge, responded to this review, April 11, 2013
I would like to thank you for taking the time to tell us of how good of a stay that you had here at our property. Comments are always welcome, so thank you so very much for this great review. Have a great week!
Hackensack, New Jersey
Reviewed March 26, 2013

The room is clean. Decor is nice and updated. CLEAN everywhere. pet friendly. No complaints and I'm fussy. The area has every store and fast food place you could want in walking distance. Easy to get to. Supermarket across the street and rooms have fridge and microwave. Small indoor pool but perfect for kids to splash around in. Just a lovely place.
Iwill definately come here again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

lq0245gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Stockbridge, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
I would like to thank you for giving us such a great review. We try to give the guest the best possible hotel experience that the Laquinta brand promises. We would love for you to visit again in the future whenever you are back in the area. Thank you so much for this great review.