“Another Excellent Experience with La Quinta Inns and Suites”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Stockbridge
Ranked #4 of 19 Hotels in Stockbridge
A TripAdvisor Member
“Another Excellent Experience with La Quinta Inns and Suites”
Reviewed June 7, 2012

We were so impressed with our first stay at this hotel on our way to Florida there was no question as to where we were going to stop on our way home. Same ease of booking, same beautiful clean rooms, same friendly staff. All I can say is if you're passing through Georgia on I 75 and need a great place to rest your head, this is it!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
lq0245gm, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Stockbridge, responded to this review, June 9, 2012
We really appreciate your feedback. We thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to give us a great review. Your satisfaction is very much appreciated. Thank you.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Valdosta, Georgia
Reviewed May 7, 2012

My family and I stayed at this hotel on May 4th, 2012. Our stay was awesome! The overall cleanliness of the rooms were great and the staff was awesome. This was our first stay at the hotel chain and we will definitely be staying at other LaQuinta's hoping that we get the same wonderful experience as we received at LaQuinta Inn & Suites Atlanta/Stockbridge!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

munich, germany
Reviewed April 18, 2012

We landed at ATL and drove down to Florida the next day. Picked LaQuinta, Stockbridge for our overnight stay and it was perfect. Right off the highway but very quiet. Staff was very friendly and
the room was nice and clean. Everything you need is just around the corner. There's a Kroger right across from the hotel and a CVS down the road. Places to eat are all around. We will definitely stay again when in the area.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Aurora, Illinois
Reviewed February 27, 2012

this is a beautiful hotel. pets stay free. large room everything was in working order.fridge, microwave, coffee maker, internet. friendly staff. would stay here again. very nice

Room Tip: stop and get coupons from the rest stop.
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank Cathy W
Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed December 29, 2011

I wish I could have rated 3.5 stars. It was a little above average. I usually like the newer La Quinta's and never have a problem with them. This was no exception. This one was built in 2002, I believe, so it IS on the newer side. We had the 4th floor, 422. I requested the highest floor, due to my 3rd paragraph explanation below. It was the very end of the hall. Interestingly, it was a NSK room, but the entire floor smelled like smoke when you stepped off the elevator. I'm assuming half the floor was smoking. I'm just glad our room didn't smell like it!

The room was a good size, and had nicely appointed furniture. Bed was comfy! Only complaint about the room was that the bathtub was small, and very uncomfortable to relax in.

I also can understand why previous reviewers sometimes complained about the people walking over their heads. I was trying to walk "lightly", but the floor would sometimes just not allow it. I'm sure the people below me could hear. Seems the floor 'dropped' in places, and/or was very thin.

Breakfast was what you would normally expect of a LaQuinta.

Even though I didn't use it, the pool and hottub looked OK.

The exit that this hotel is off of (# 228 off I-75) has a ton of restaurants and stores right around it. We got in late, and left early, but from what I could tell, if you needed or wanted anything, there was enough stores to get you by.

The lady at the front desk wasn't entirely too friendly. She wasn't rude, just seemed like she wanted to get us checked in and on our way as quick as possible. We tried to chat with her, but she didn't really seem interested.

Room Tip: Top floor if you don't want to hear people walking above you. If you want to have a nice rela...
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple