“Nice and clean!”

Hampton Inn Atlanta-Stockbridge
Ranked #3 of 19 Hotels in Stockbridge
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Stayed here for a night this past weekend. The check-in only took 5 minutes (if that) and I was very pleased with the room. It was clean and smelled great. The bathroom was gorgeous- however the toilet was behind the door which my 6 year old said was "dumb" but it didn't bother me. The bed was planty comfy and we slept like babies. Got up too late to get breakfast but the cookies they had out when we arrived were warm and delish! Would definitely stay there again. My kids were sad that they didn't get a chance to try the pool.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
judy s, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta-Stockbridge, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2013

Thank you for staying with us we enjoy all of our guest. Pleas come back any time.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

This facility was a VERY PLEASANT place to stay at. I give it a 3 * rating in Southern Hospitality!!! Staff was extremely helpful at all times..... plus cleaniness and amenities that the the hotel provided were "above and beyond" for sure. Whether business or pleasure, put this Hampton Inn on your stayover agenda!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
judy s, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta-Stockbridge, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2013

Thank you for your wonderfull cooments.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

This hotel is easily accessible from I-75 with several restaurant options nearby. The staff are committed to friendly, quality service and make you feel welcome the moment you enter the door. The wireless internet works well and despite being on the 1st floor near the elevator, I slept very comfortably.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your comments.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

We had a wonderful experience in this hotel, everything exceeded our expectations and definitely I recommend it and will stay again whenever I need to visit that area. As a Diamond member I was treated with extreme respect and taken excellent care of. Employees at the front desk made me feel at home as well as the housekeeping lady. The hotel location is also excellent, having stores, restaurants at walking distance The environment is beautiful, inside and outside the hotel and I felt safe all the time.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
judy s, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta-Stockbridge, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2013

Thank you for you comments. We try to make everyone feel at home here.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

Basic, clean Hampton Inn. Value for the price was very good. Easy access to I-75 just south of Atlanta. A few restaurants nearby. Breakfast typical Hampton fare. Did not use the pool or exercise area. Staff very friendly and helpful. Would stay here again when traveling the I-75 corridor.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
judy s, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta-Stockbridge, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2013

Thank you for your comments we try to do what we can for all our guest.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

Awful...the hotel lost track of my prepaid res. and then charged my acct. for the full amount of my stay. I was without travel funds for 2-days. the FD agent expressed that only a "HOLD" would be placed until they figured out what happened. The Hotel did not offer an apology or a comp. room when brought to their attention

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Timothy J
judy s, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta-Stockbridge, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2013

We authorize credit cards for payment at check in. It is our falt the guest didn't have enought money for the trip.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

We were in town for my Aunt's funeral & this staff made sure that we had a comfortable room with the best price available. The room was very clean & it was so nice to have a clean comfortable bed to sleep in after a very stressful day. The breakfast was very good, many items to choose from. Thanks for making a stressful time a little more bearable.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
judy s, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta-Stockbridge, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2013

We are sorry for your loss & hope the next tiime you stay with us. it will be for FUN. Thank you for your comments.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Stockbridge
Comfort Suites Stockbridge
Comfort Suites Stockbridge
#7 of 19 in Stockbridge
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Stockbridge/Atlanta I-75
La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Stockbridge
Red Roof Inn Atlanta Southeast
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Stockbridge/Atlanta South
Hampton Inn Atlanta Southlake

Been to Hampton Inn Atlanta-Stockbridge? Share your experiences!